Serving Prescott and the Quad Cities Area, El Paso, TX 79904 Map · Phone number

About A Wedded Bliss

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....

Seven words you’ll never forget.

Officiant services range from $125 to $250, depending on the length of service and extent of travel.

Officiant services: Over 350 Happily Married Couples in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas!

Every Ceremony is completely customized to your individual needs. I take great pride and joy in performing wedding ceremonies and look forward to speaking with you!

If you need a quick, simple ceremony, I can be available for same day Officiant service. We will customize the ceremony for your individual preferences and perform your wedding in the location of your choice.

Rates:

With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We’ll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Please call us for pricing information. Every wedding is unique and every budget is unique.

Follow A Wedded Bliss on

55331062979425951180237n
dsc0366 copy
4176820311925956298621n

5 Reviews for A Wedded Bliss

Annie was AMAZING! She made our day so memorable. She was caring, when my mom was being stubborn, and worked around any situation. Just very responsive and she knows what she is doing. Her words truly expressed our love and my family could not have been more delighted to have such a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/25/2014

Annie is a fantastic and professional officiant! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Annie was completely open and accepting to all the ideas we had for our ceremony. She also gave us several options to help us work some of the more traditional elements into our ceremony. Annie exuded professionalism when my husband had misplaced a card to be used as part of the ceremony and quietly whispered alternate directions to him in his moment of panic! No one in the audience noticed the misstep due to Annie’s quick thinking! So glad that she was able to be part of our perfect day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Natalie · Married on 04/02/2011

Pamela was amazing! She did a wonderful job pacing the ceremony and keeping things relaxed! She made jokes about my son (who is one and a half and would not sit still or be quiet) and made things very light hearted. She was super cooperative when I kept changing the date, location, and guests. Her husband was also really helpful when my ipod died just in time for me to walk down the isle, he went home and burned the wedding march to a cd and came back in five minutes! It was wonderful having a wedding officiant who allowed us to have the ceremony we were dreaming of! Thank you Pamela!

Sent on 04/19/2011

A Wedded Bliss FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Serving Prescott and the Quad Cities Area Chino Valley, 79904 See on map
    9284203973 (Phone number)
    Monday through Sunday, available on short notice. 5/5 stars October 8, 2013 "We came to Annie two weeks before our wedding. We had no idea about our vows and had to work in a very picky mother in law. Annie was great with all this and sent us a rough draft quickly with plenty of options to change things around. She was patient and kind but in control and professional on the day of. I'm so glad we found her! Thank you Annie:) Brittney H."