A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC

A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC

About A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC

Helping you Envision Elegance for your Wedding or Event

A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals was started in 2012 to cater to the fashion forward bride on a budget. We are a boutique-style rental company, specializing in crystal centerpieces and tufted lounge furniture. Here at A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, we strive to keep costs reasonable for you while ensuring that you have a  stylish event.  Visit our website at Envision-Elegance.com for photos of inventory and pricing.

We've added some fabulous new inventory, including tufted wedding furniture and chiavari chairs. Visit our Facebook page for photos and information on the new items!

Thank you for visiting!

Lauren Green, Owner

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Columbus

Follow A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC on

19 Reviews for A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC

Delivery (1)

We rented the candelabras for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely stunning. Everyone complimented them. Loved working with Lauren too!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren and her husband were AWESOME! They offer a variety of beautiful decor items, if they do not offer an item they will work extra hard to get it for you. Their prices are very reasonable and the outcome of everything was amazing!!!! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Timara, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Lauren from A Vision of Elegance and she was great! She provided me a chuppah for my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely gorgeous. When I walked into the room, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was perfect and the way I wanted. I definitely recommend this vendor to everyone who is looking for unique rental items for their special day! :)

Profile Picture Meltem, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals, LLC Pricing

220x220 sq 1418403032682 square
220x220 sq 1418403037651 trio2
220x220 sq 1486305930474 shreyajack 727

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for someone that will make your Vision theirs at your event, then look no further! Lauren & her business partner go out of their way to make what you want happen! They have tons of options & customize to your liking. They focus on the customer & their dream. Hiring them to see your day look the way you want it to look!

This is one of the friendliest people I have met in the wedding business. They are very knowledgeable on the items they carry, and know who to refer you to if they don't carry it themselves.

Lauren does a superb job of bringing out each clients' vision of the perfect elements to enhance their event, giving guests the "wow factor". Thanks for your expertise and quality care given to myself & clients. My most recent Newlywed were so happy with the beautiful backdrop you created for their wedding!

171A North Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213   See On Map