Cottage Grove, MN 55016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

A Vintage Touch (Wedding and Event Rentals)

9 Reviews for A Vintage Touch (Wedding and Event Rentals)

Amy · Married on 07/29/2016

Annie, the new owner, helped to make our wedding more beautiful than we ever imagined! She made the whole process so easy and we never felt rushed or pushed in to getting anything we didn't want. Her collection of items is diverse and unique. I could have wandered the place for hours just looking at all the cool things available! She helped me think about little things that I would've forgotten about that were nice little touches and helped make things feel complete. And her prices were very reasonable- I was able to rent things for cheaper than I could have bought them and didn't have to worry about trying to resell anything when I was done! She also worked with my florist to make sure all of her questions about items we were using were answered and gave her great input and ideas. On top of all that, she was very sweet and welcoming and made me feel like my day was important to her too. I highly recommend going in and seeing all that she has to offer!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

We used A Vintage Touch for our wedding on May 19th 2018. We absolutely loved every minute of working with Annie & Mitch!! They are truly talented at what they do and they went above and beyond to make sure that EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of our wedding was beyond perfect!! I have never seen a more beautiful display in which Annie & Mitch took our vision and turned it into a real life dream come true. Annie and her team were very flexible and took the time and care to ensure that every single aspect of our wedding decor was like the fairytale we were hoping for. I would HIGHLY recommend A Vintage Touch to any couple looking to add a unique touch to their wedding day, you will be blown away at the talent of this team. Thank you Anne, Mitch and your team for everything that you do!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Prairie56

Karine · Married on 06/25/2016

I'm torn. A Vintage Touch went under new ownership while we were in the middle of our planning and looking for rental furniture. The transition was rough and we ultimately gave most of our business to a competitor. To be fair the difficulties we encountered were from the previous owner, transition, and us planning a wedding from out-of-state. Before we wanted to rent we wanted to see the furniture. It was very difficult to try to find a time that would work with the previous owner on seeing the inventory and communication with her was tough. Annie(at the time we were told was an assistant) came into the picture when we were at an open house for our venue and offered to give us a last minute showing when we were in town visiting family. She was super helpful, friendly, and had great ideas. We were excited. She took notes and our information and said she would follow-up with quotes. I didn't have Annie's contact information but had the owner's at the time. I tried getting a hold of the owner several times during these couple months and never heard back. It was getting too close to the wedding date and we were getting nervous so I contacted a different rental company. A Vintage Touch simple got out competed even though I was trying to work with them first for months. Annie eventually found me and contacted me on Facebook and explained that our information was lost with her taking over the company. We did end up using the beautiful big doors for the end of our aisle. I really liked them and they added a lot to our outdoor ceremony space. I did feel bad for Annie because she was really great and their inventory was fantastic. I really hope things go smoother in the future with the company because Annie seemed sincerely helpful. We were happy with the doors we rented from them.

Sent on 08/22/2016