679 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Map · Phone number

About A Victorian Garden

We know the business...

With over 15 years experience, countless weddings & parties, our team has earned the respect and confidence of our customers and industry leaders.

Quality Counts...

Only the freshest seasonal flowers are used. We ship directly from growers enabling us to give you the freshest and the best flowers, including unique items throughout the year.

We have a simple philosophy...

Take our time, put forth extra effort. And have the belief that regardless of budget, elements can be combined for a beautiful effect.

Designers & Staff...

The professional staff, along with owner Terri Voget, are experienced and talented floral designers and event planners, who can bring together artful designs, lush colors and meticulous details. We can assist you in any décor or floral design choices, bringing to life the beauty to make your event or special occasion unforgettable.

terri4
homepic2
victoriangarden4

29 Reviews for A Victorian Garden

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2016

Terri was great to work with and completely understood my vision. I got so many compliments on the flowers! They were elegant without being the same arrangements you see at every wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2016

ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Terrie did an amazing job with my flowers! I was speechless when I saw my flowers delivered on the day of my wedding! The bouquets were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Robyn · Married on 09/06/2015

Terri was so helpful and wonderful to work with! I gave her ideas of colors that I wanted for my wedding on 9/6/15 and trusted her to create the bouquets, mini centerpieces and aisle arrangements. She did an amazing job and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were that day! She also added my personal touches to my bouquet so nicely! Delivery was on time and she decorated the pergola we were using for our ceremony perfectly. I would definitely use Terri again and recommend her to others!

Sent on 10/08/2015

A Victorian Garden FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 679 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield, 06109 See on map