Temple Hills, MD 20748 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Love Bakery

About Us
A Touch of love Bakery has assisted businesses, brides,grooms,families,mothers,mothers to be and anyone who likes to imagine and celebrate.
We believe in making your sweet dreams a reality

More affordable than you think.
We base our prices by size and decorations. We work to please your taste buds and your pockets.
We are serving Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia

There are so many flavors you cant go wrong
We have our standard flavors,specialty flavors and then there's a custom flavor
Everything is home made nothing is made from a box.

flyawaydove
DSC02030
320tier20heart20cake

4 Reviews for A Touch of Love Bakery

Tee · Married on 05/21/2011

What an outstanding experience. My fiance and I had a family emergency and hadn't scheduled a baker; upon googling, we found Ms. Foxwell, A Touch of Love Bakery. We gave her a call and she was able to assist us with a last minute order. Ms. Foxwell is very professional and understanding. Not sure what we wanted, she outlined a suggestion for us and it was incredible. We are truly thankful for her concern, understanding and professionalism; and the cost was great and she was very flexible. Thank You Ms. Foxwell for a job well done; my finance and I along with our guest where very pleased with the cake and the taste. We will be back for more cakes...

Sent on 06/13/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/07/2011

Ms. Foxwell, how can we thank you for such a beautiful cake and setup. Not know what to expect, because we left design and all in your hands; we where apolled..when I entered the reception area and saw the cake and setup, it bought tears to my eyes. And the taste, oh my goodness, my guess and family are still talking about it. You have ranked in our eyes a 100% plus grade from us. You have made our day one that will not be forgotten. Look forward to doing business with you again soon. Again thank you..you are a true business person and sweetheart.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Ebony · Married on 04/15/2010

Ms. Foxwell, and Touch of Love Bakery, offers a different atmosphere when shopping for your wedding cake. Ms. Foxwell is there for you 24/7 until and after cake delivery. He expertise and designing is outstanding; I searched three other companies and none of them where able to top Touch of Love Bakery. The designs and cake where very good, there aren't enough words to explain how the cakes looked and tasted. Thank You, Ms. Foxwell for an outstanding job

Sent on 01/21/2011

A Touch of Love Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists
    Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Candace of Touch of Love Bakery is the best! I contacted her kind of last minute to see if she could make onesie cookies for my twin baby shower. She was very responsive and able to accommodate me. She even had the great suggestion of packaging the cookies in twos so we could give them to guests. It was a great idea and our guests loved it. The cookies were delicious!! It was a shortbread cookie that was so rich and flavorful I could have eaten them all before the shower! My 4-year-old especially liked them and she's picky. Candace decorated the cookies in my theme colors: tangerine, blue, yellow and green. She did a fabulous job decorating them. She has a great attention for detail. She even delievered the cookies to me on the day of the shower. I would highly recommend Candace and Touch of Love.

• Temple Hills, 20748 See on map