A Touch of Elegance

15 Reviews for A Touch of Elegance

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

As soon as I came across A Touch of Elegance, I was immediately drawn to their beautiful florals and knew I had to meet with them. I was lucky enough to meet with Lisa who was so incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about her work. I had a good idea of what I wanted - a soft, romantic, and natural feel to my wedding florals. After spending time chatting and going over my inspiration board, Lisa was able to make my vision come to life with the visual floral contract she created!
    Together, we discussed different aspects of the florals that we loved, substitutions that could be made, and different ways to incorporate florals throughout the day. I was absolutely set on having floral wine barrels and she had such fun ideas on how to make it work!
    On the day of the wedding, A Touch of Elegance arrived early to drop off mine and my bridesmaids bouquets. I was blown away by the beauty of my bouquet - it was everything I could have hoped for! In addition, A Touch of Elegance also arrived promptly to set up the reception space at The Ryland Inn, as well as the ceremony space at the church.
    Throughout the entire process, Lisa was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with! Her passion shines through in all of her work.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Liz · Married on 03/31/2018

Lisa was so great to work with! She knew my venue inside & out which was so helpful to me since i really didn’t know them that well. I didn’t have to worry about anything and the flowers cane out beautiful!! Thanks so much for all your help!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

It's evident from the moment you walk into the Touch of Elegance showroom, Lisa is a pro.
    I know nothing about flowers...still don't. I explained the look I was going for, and Lisa had these little index cards with photos and flower names, showing me her suggestions. This compared with other florists who just started listing out flower names (I had no idea what they were talking about), was such a relief.
    Lisa was excellent at listening to what we wanted, and our price range, and providing the perfect arrangements. On the wedding day, when we got the bouquets, they were beautiful. The arrangements for the church were stunning, and of course, when we got to the venue, everything was exactly how I had pictured it. I highly recommend a Touch of Elegance.

Sent on 09/13/2017

• Randolph, 07869 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (A Touch of Elegance)