4303 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Bliss

Your wedding day deserves a team of professionals who are dedicated to discovering your personality and dreams, and turning them into memories that will last a lifetime. Since 1999, A Touch Of Bliss has been doing just that - trusted by over 100 couples each year to build their Big Day into their Perfect Day. We believe your wedding day experience begins the moment you say 'I Do' so we are committed to making the entire panning process one extraordinary event!

Follow A Touch of Bliss on

diehlcritzhildrethweddingswedcritzstory67lownew
d8f5964821 z 51 143614

19 Reviews for A Touch of Bliss

Dani · Married on 09/26/2015

Kerri Butler is a Godsend! When I got engaged, although I was thrilled, there was this deep fear in the pit of my stomach that came from the thought of planning a wedding. Every time someone would ask me when the wedding was, what I was wearing, etc I broke out in a cold sweat. Enter Touch of Bliss. My Dad found Kerri and her team in the newspaper (of all places!) where upon he scheduled a meeting with them because he knew we would never actually have a wedding unless I had someone holding my hand the entire time. When I met Kerri, it was love at first sight (strictly platonic!) and we hired her on the spot. Although I was still pretty clammy for our first couple of meetings, slowly my anxiety became less prominent and I started having fun! Before I knew it I was drinking champagne and chatting up people about plate chargers like it was my job. I could have NEVER survived without Kerri and her team. Not only do they hold your sweaty had throughout the process but on the actually wedding day they are machines. I don't remember much about the day itself (it is such a whirlwind!) but I know that it went off without a hitch because Kerri and her team did such a fabulous job. By far, the worst thing that happened on my wedding day was that once it was all said and done I wouldn't be seeing as much of Kerri and her team. When looking for a planner, look no further, Touch of Bliss is the best there is!

Sent on 11/22/2015

From a frugal (read: cheap) groom’s point of view, hiring a company to do what we could do ourselves seemed a hefty waste of money. In the internet age—even planning a destination wedding from halfway across the nation though we were—I couldn’t see spending money on a wedding planner. In hindsight, I’m so glad we did. To those gentlemen who may be of the same opinion, ask yourself how much your bride’s sanity (and likely your own, by extension) is really worth. A wedding is stressful enough; ours much more than most due to other huge life changes. Thanks mostly to ATOB, our wedding day went off without a hitch, and more importantly, my bride was relaxed, stress-free and able to enjoy the day. That, to me, was priceless.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Alice · Married on 09/01/2013

My daughter and I went round and round as to whether or not we needed a wedding planner. Since the wedding reception was booked at the Westin Hotel in Beaver Creek, CO, we learned that they provide a "planner" to help with the day of activities. We had chosen all our vendors so we didn't think we would need a wedding planner… but I am so happy I listened to my daughter. I CANNOT begin to tell you how ELATED we were by Jazmine and Laura, team members from Touch of Bliss. They were incredible. We had a really BIG wedding party (23 in all) with a lot of moving parts. I just couldn't get over how they set up everything so perfectly, taking care of every little detail… then taking command of the rehearsal and then the BIG DAY. When my husband and I got back to our room that night, EVERY single thing and I mean EVERY LITTLE THING was all boxed up very neatly and well organized. It was just so wonderful to have them there to make us feel like it was all under control at all times and IT WAS!!! Of all the decisions we made for the wedding, having a Touch of Bliss be a part of our plans was THE BEST DECISION of all. We would highly recommend both Jazmine and Laura to any future brides. We just couldn't be happier - everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 09/18/2013

A Touch of Bliss FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Blue Bridal Boutique
    Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Over the years we have experienced nothing short of excellent service with A Touch of Bliss event planning! When recommending planners for our brides, to ensure a smooth, organized + fun experience, this is who we would want them to work with! Whether it's a styled shoot, or one of our brides, the tedious details are what make every event so special, and they have the years of experience + testimony of a truly reputable wedding vendor. Every bride wants the weight of planning and coordinating with their many vendors taken off of their shoulders, with the open communication of working directly with one planner from start to finish. You won't have to worry about being passed off to different representatives each time you call, and every question or concern is always taken seriously + found a solution within your budget. We highly recommend seeking this service through A Touch of Bliss to ensure your day is absolutely perfect!

• Kari Geha Photography
    Kari Geha Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with A Touch of Bliss! They make the wedding day completely care-free and fun. I was always kept in the loop for what was happening next on the timeline and they always were checking in with their couple to make sure they were comfortable, and enjoying their day. I highly recommend them! :)

• Elevated Catering
    Elevated Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with A Touch of Bliss for years and are always impressed by the work they put forth for their clients. Planning a wedding is a very stressful process, so let the professionals help you. Always thinking ahead and accounting for the smallest details is so important in making sure your big day runs smoothly, A Touch of Bliss will do that for you.

• 4303 Brighton Blvd Denver, Colorado, 80216 See on map