524 Cedar Point, Swansboro, NC 28584 Map · Phone number

Couple's portrait
TPESTORE VAN

26 Reviews for A Total Package Event

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2017

I cannot say enough about Judy and how amazing she is. We planned our wedding in North Carolina from Iowa and Judy was there every step of the way from finding a venue to picking out flowers and cake. She followed our budget, worked with all of the vendors and knows and understands taste level. The day of the wedding she was, again, amazing and so helpful to have around to direct vendors, guests, groomsmen on where to go//what to do. If you are thinking about having your wedding in the Emerald Isle area; Judy is your lady!

Carrie · Married on 09/19/2015

I could not be more thankful for the day that I met Judy and realized yes, I need a wedding planner! I don't know what I would have done without her. We knew we were going to have a big wedding with our big families but we didn't know it was going to be so hard to find a house and property big enough to fit us all. Luckily we did but it was in the middle of nowhere. On top of being an out of town bride, the location was a challenge. Judy didn't let it phase her though and I knew my wedding was in safe hands! She was so flexible to my work schedule during the planning process, sometimes we would be chatting on the phone until way past both of our bed times. She had an answer for everything and her knowledge and contacts in the area were invaluable. All of this and it didn't even cover how amazing she was on the day of the wedding. She and her assistant Sue did everything. They turned the property into my dream wedding and made it look flawless. Thank you so much Judy, Sue and TPE.

Meredith · Married on 08/15/2015

Judy Hailey is the best! So grateful to have her help and experience guiding me through the wedding. She is polite, organized, and a overall a wonderful person and professional. Thank goodness I found her!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Total Package Event FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of A Total Package Event to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 524 Cedar Point Swansboro, 28584 See on map