Arcadia, CA 91006 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Timeless Occasion

a timeless occasion, is a wedding and social event planning firm located in southern california. our commitment to providing stunning event design and attention to the finest detail is what sets us apart from others. in fact, it is that commitment which has earned us a reputation for creative excellence.

we serve distinct clients who expects nothing less than the very best. and that is what we deliver time and time again. our work has been recognized for its beauty and true reflection of each individual style. achieving that true reflection is what drives us and continually pushes our work to new heights.

to be given the honor of planning events that become forever embedded in one's mind is not something we take lightly. in fact, we're humbled by it. it is a gift to be entrusted with something so sacred. and that's why we're so committed to honoring individual style in the design process and executing details with ease and grace.

anndu8
helenwu57copy
petcki010

12 Reviews for A Timeless Occasion

Judith · Married on 11/07/2009

The husband and I agree she was one of the best money spent on our wedding. I can't believe we were this close to not hiring her since we were so tight on our budget. She was affordable but A Timeless Occasion didn't think it was an investment that was a priority to us. At the end of the day my husband kissed me and said he was glad he married an insisting woman. A compliment like that from him is like send a rep from the skeptic men association.

Helen covered all bases. My number 1 stress was things were going to get missed. I considered myself very detailed but when we first met with Helen she was more detailed than I was. It was astonishing to me because I planned events for my family all the time. I was sure I would be prepared for her. Nope. She's the wedding insurance you definitely should invest in.

I agree. She's so organized and calm. That's one thing I wished I had. She went over and beyond and helped us for 3 nights in a row to get everything together. I was here freaked out during those nights and she would pull me aside and calmly get me back on the focus of our goals. It was like I hired a secret moh.

Thank you Helen and I hope you read this. You made our wedding amazing. It would not be the success that it was without you by our side. Many blessing and luck on your future endeavors because person like you is deserving.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Liz · Married on 10/10/2009

i do not even know where to begin with a timeless occasion. i just had my wedding and they made my experience unforgettable. i decided to hire a doc 8 weeks out from my wedding, the stress of family and work was definitely getting to me. as soon as i reached out to them, it took them no time to set up an appointment to just get to know one another. eventhough it was a very short time and i had to hand over all the work i had done, i definitely felt an ease of mind with everything. on top of them being my doc, they also did my chair covers. they offered me these beautiful satin covers that i have been yearning for and couldn't afford because everywhere i went, they asked for over $5 not including deliver and set up. their company did it for only $3... HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT!!! they made my day a dream come true... i can not thank you enough. kudos to you guys and keep up the amazing work!!!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Stefani · Married on 08/22/2009

Helen is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! I don?t know where I would have been without her! Not only did she help me out so much during the planning stages, but she helped our wedding day run so smoothly. She is kind, caring, organized, and just so helpful. She had a keen way of keeping me calm, and helping me get each task done in time. On the wedding day, she dropped off a snack tray at our room, then dashed off to the site to set things up. She kept the ceremony running smoothly, and the reception too. In fact, I forgot the fire permit in my hotel, ,and we were going to be forced to blow out all our candles?Rosie drove out to my hotel room, searched through my binder, found the permit, and brought it back.. I cannot rave about her enough!

Sent on 09/16/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Timeless Occasion FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Timeless Occasion 1
    $1.99 Chair Cover Special
    chair cover special banquet chairs w/ organza sash $1.99 ea choice of ivory or white cover over 25 sash colors to choose from limited spaces available for 2010 so act fast FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY delivery, set up, removal all included for FREE* BOOK NOW at 626.445.2425 *any location that is 25 miles from pasadena will incur a one time $35 gas fee

• Arcadia, 91006 See on map