311 Heggen Ave, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Map · Phone number

About A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet

Candy Buffet is so much fun!

At A Sweet Ending we will incorporated amazing Candy Buffet for your special event on your budget. We will make your Candy Buffet a beautiful work of art for your guest to enjoy - and nothing makes a piece of art more enjoyable than when it's edible art.

We offer free consultation with all of our buffets! Our candy buffet include setup, teardown, linens, glassware, scoops, cello bag, ribbon ties, accessories and of course candy!

We also can supplier Candy striper girls to remain at your event and make sure that your special event is the way you dream it for additional change of $ 15.00 a hour.

At A Sweet Ending we service New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland

Follow A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet on

a sweet ending
A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet
These wedding color where green so everything was done in green color. I just love the way it came...
These blue and brown M&M's where service in a brady glass with a silver scoop
These blue and brown M&M's where service in a brady glass with a silver scoop
The high of these candy buffet makes it more beautiful because it makes it look like more candy.
These setup was for a baby shower.
These setup was for a baby shower.
A candy buffet that was done for a birthday party
A candy buffet that was done for a birthday party
These candy buffet was setup like when you walk into a candy shop, the party them was the ice cram...
Was setup for a teen's birthday party her colors where blue and purple
Black and Tiffany blue candy buffet
a sweet ending

7 Reviews for A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2012

We used Sweet Ending Candy Buffet for our December 2012 wedding at the Sheraton in Atlantic City. Working with Jennifer was a breeze and I am so happy I decided to use her services instead of doing the buffet myself. Jennifer was very professional during the entire process and was always quick to respond to my emails and questions. The buffet looked beautiful and she kept to my theme and color scheme in both the decorations and in the candy selections.

She was punctual and professional on the day of the wedding and everything turned out perfectly. All of the guests loved the candy buffet which we used as part of our wedding favors. I highly recommend Jennifer and A sweet ending candy buffet to anyone who is looking for this type of service.

Sent on 01/07/2013

What a big hit this was. Children and adults enjoyed the candy buffet. The selections were great, colors were perfect and the display was beautiful. My cousin (9) said this was the best wedding he ever went to because of the candy. Thank you for contributing to the success of my reception.

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • I

Erin · Married on 02/27/2010

All I have to say about A Sweet Ending is that their fabulous. My wedding colors where Black and green and I thought it would be hard to find candy to go with my colors.

Sent on 05/12/2010

A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom

• Icona Avalon
    Icona Avalon Hotel Weddings

What a GREAT idea, i have many brides who try and do this service themselves, this a great tool to use for something sweet to remember

• Bloom Fresh Flowers
    Bloom Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

True professionals! It was such a pleasure working with everyone. Everything was beautiful and went of with our a hitch. I have never worked with anyone as effienent and on top of things. Thank you all for the pleasure of working with you. I hope to do it again very soon. If we can ever be of any help do not hesitate to call. All the best for the furture. Stephen and The Staff of Bloom Fresh Flowers

• Bloom Fresh Flowers
    Bloom Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

Tyler is a true professional! It was such a pleasure working with everyone on Wedding in a Week. Everything was beautiful and went of with our a hitch. I have never worked with anyone as effienent and on top of things as Tyler was. Thank you all for the pleasure of working with you. I hope to do it again very soon. If we can ever be of any help do not hesitate to call. All the best for the furture. Stephen and The Staff of Bloom Fresh Flowers

• 311 Heggen Ave Egg Harbor Township, 08234 See on map