Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number

About A Swan Event

A Swan Event is a boutique event planning and consulting company that strives to plan your special events with Style and Grace. We want to make sure each event is graceful, beautiful, and serene like a Swan. We see each event like a beautiful Swan gliding across a pond, so peaceful and calming. But you never see the Swan's big webbed feet pedaling so strongly and efficiently to keep the Swan afloat and gliding effortlessly on the water.

Mina Lee has been executing events with Style and Grace for the past 10 years from corporate events to weddings. She has a strong background with catering, corporate, and social event planning, and orgainzational management. She has a great eye for detail but able to see the larger picture to produce the amazing end result, a wonderful and memorable event.

• Christine Janda Design & Events
9c76c8394ab22c94 1345397287010 HollyandRichcuttingcake
Traditional Korean Tea Ceremony
photo by Kevin Weinstein
Traditional Korean Tea Ceremony photo by Kevin Weinstein
Beautiful Modern Orchid Centerpieces by Botanicals, Inc.
Photo by...
Beautiful Modern Orchid Centerpieces by Botanicals, Inc. http://www.botanicalschicago.com/ Photo by...
Beautiful Pipe and Drape and Lighting designed by Art of Imagination
Photo by Kevin Weinstein
Beautiful Pipe and Drape and Lighting designed by Art of Imagination Photo by Kevin Weinstein
Beautiful Wedding Bouquet by Cattleya Bridal.
Photo by Amy Gilbaugh
Beautiful Wedding Bouquet by Cattleya Bridal. Photo by Amy Gilbaugh
Super Cute Picture of our lovely bride and groom
photo by Amy Gilbaugh
Super Cute Picture of our lovely bride and groom photo by Amy Gilbaugh
Gorgeous Burgandy Cala Lilies by Flowers by Stem, wrapped with the Bride's lace from her wedding...
Sweet Photo of the Cake Cutting of our Bride and Groom
Photo by Studioverite Photography
Sweet Photo of the Cake Cutting of our Bride and Groom Photo by Studioverite Photography
Place cards set up as mini canvas art gallery.
Photo by Kevin Weinstein
Place cards set up as mini canvas art gallery. Photo by Kevin Weinstein
Beautiful Fashion Creation for the Heshima Kenya Fashion Show
Photo by Melissa Hayes Photography
Beautiful Fashion Creation for the Heshima Kenya Fashion Show Photo by Melissa Hayes Photography
MG6899
photo by Kevin Weinstein
Traditional Korean Tea Ceremony photo by Kevin Weinstein

2 Reviews for A Swan Event

Alice · Married on 05/04/2013

There are absolutely NO words that can describe how wonderful Mina is. She was the most amazing wedding planner. We could have not have had the gorgeous wedding I had envisioned for years without her. She has many contacts, and rockstar vendors that work great together. She was there for us when we lost our original venue, and worked to get us a new venue right away. We found our dream place and had such a wonderful wedding. I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!! No one should shoulder the stress of planning a wedding alone, and if I could do it again, I would have Mina by my side =)

Sent on 07/14/2013

Talia · Married on 09/03/2011

When we began to plan our wedding, it became quickly clear that in order to do a Chicago wedding, affordably, we were going to need help. We were referred to Mina by my sister-in-law. Working with Mina was the one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Her connections and knowledge of the industry made the process so smooth and enjoyable. When I was stressing out about invitations I gave Mina a call and she calmly gave me helpful suggestions. And through her advice, in no time what seemed an insurmountable task was all worked out beautifully. All her pre-wedding work was phenomenal, but her skill as a wedding coordinator was particularly apparent on wedding day. I was able to enjoy the whole wedding day knowing in full confidence that Mina had everything under control. For Mina, being a wedding planner is natural and clearly a joy for her. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding

Sent on 08/22/2012

A Swan Event FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly

• Pure Kitchen Catering
    Pure Kitchen Catering Wedding Caterers

Always on her A-Game! Mina Lee is the true definition of a planner. She not only has an impeccable eye for design, but she really knows how to throw a party! We have never worked with a planner that was this organized and incredible!

• The Traveling Photo Booth
    The Traveling Photo Booth Photo Booths

When I see A Swan Event's name appear in my inbox I get so excited because I know working with them will be an amazing experience. Mina and her staff is on top of their game and we've all always had a ton of fun working with their clients.

• Chicago, 60610 See on map
    Location of (A Swan Event)