Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Splendid Soiree

Welcome to A Splendid Soirée and the beginning of an unforgettable journey. We understand how planning an event can feel a little overwhelming and that is why we are here. We will help you navigate through the endless array of choices, acting as your compass toward making decisions to arrive at our common goal of creating an event uniquely yours.

A Splendid Soirée will be there to listen, while providing expertise with the right resources and dedication to make your event a true reflection of who you are and what is most important to you.

At A Splendid Soirée we pledge to join our ingenuity and enthusiasm for superior design with professionalism because making your dream event a reality while exceeding your expectations is our motivation.

A Splendid Soirée is dedicated to you. Our passion is to guide you through the special occasions in your life. Our goal is to become the friend you turn to during the important moments: from a baby shower to birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, Quinces and Sweet Sixteens, from graduations to engagements, weddings and anniversaries and everything in between.

When A Splendid Soirée is on your side you can rest assured that we will work diligently, offering an unparalleled level of creativity, personalized service, and referrals to established, reliable vendors thus saving you time, energy and money.

It is our privilege to be part of your dream event and we make your dream our dream then work tirelessly to make it reality. A Splendid Soirée is passionate about assuring that every detail is perfect and beyond expectations, from innovative concept to flawless execution A Splendid Soirée is dedicated to you.

2 Reviews for A Splendid Soiree

• I

Indira · Married on 08/03/2012

What dedication! Yuleika worked with me from beginning to well past the end. She ensured that every detail was not only as I dreamed but beyond what I had thought I wanted (I can't begin to name the things she made happen) yet never imposed. She even made sure my family gave me a breather the day before the wedding (that was awesome!) Thanks A Splendid Soiree!

• O

Oscar · Married on 11/14/2009

I recently got married (Nov. 14, 2009) and we were on a very tight budget, we wanted something beautiful where we can invite most of our friends and family. We tried doing it ourselves, for the first couple of months, as far as shopping around looking for vendors, and location, but found out that it was very very time consuming, and we were getting no where, time was against us. We called up Yuleika from Splendid Soiree to help us out and see what she can do for us. She found us vendors that were INCREDIBLE, with an even better price then what we were looking for. She handled everything, and negotiated prices for us, but most important, my wife was stress free. She worked around our budget, we met with every vendor, and the day of the wedding, she was so well organized, that even the hotel, which was Intercontinental West Miami in Doral was really impressed. Everything came out spectacular, and it definately exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much Yuleika.

A Splendid Soiree FAQ