1 Meadowrue Lane, Coram, NY 11727 Map · Phone number

About A Sparkle of Elegance, Inc.

Located in Coram, New York, A Sparkle of Elegance is a full service event planning business dedicated to meeting your needs. A Sparkle of Elegance is based on the belief that your needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs.

Sparkle loves what she does. For Sparkle, event planning is the perfect mix of her organization and creative abilities.

A manager at heart, Sparkle excels at keeping track of each and every detail related to your special event. And Sparkle thrives on adding that creative flair that makes your event shine. Aided with a degree in business, Sparkle works with your timeframe and budget. She successfully planned her own wedding in a week's time!

Sparkle is a pleasure to work with and always professional.

41e1305f225e6c51 1249863269388 24
41e1305f225e6c51 1249863269388 24
Couple photo

2 Reviews for A Sparkle of Elegance, Inc.

JoAnn · Married on 08/01/2009

Sparkle is just the best. I really didn't think I needed a wedding planner but I'm sure glad I listened to my Mom. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch but most importantly no worries or headaches Sparkle took care of it all for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Anthony and I are so greatful.

Sent on 08/30/2009

Tyrone · Married on 02/22/2009

Sparkle is just amazing and wonderful to work with we put our total trust in her and she delivered more than we bargained for and well within our buidget. We would have been lost without her. Thank You Sparkle.

Tyrone & Laronda Garrison

Sent on 08/13/2009

A Sparkle of Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

A Sparkle of Elegance, Inc. FAQ

• A Char-Mel Entertainment - Lafiestaband.com  - Presents - International Festival - Serafin Rivera
    A Char-Mel Entertainment - Lafiestaband.com - Presents - International Festival - Serafin Rivera Wedding Bands

In my 20 plus years in business I've worked with many wedding planners, but out of the many there is a small handful that immediately come to mind when it comes to professionalism, artistry, attention to detail and a real love for planning. Sparkle is among those few. Sparkle will go the distance for you making sure your day is the day of your dreams and the source of wonderful memories for years to come. Sparkle always has my endorsement. Serafin Char-Mel Entertainment

• 1 Meadowrue Lane Coram, 11727 See on map
    8005602091 (Phone number)
    6315090106 (Other Phone Number)
    8005602092 (Fax Number)