3601 Calvert St. Suite 27, Lincoln, NE 68506 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About A Sound Impression

A Sound Impression offers DJ/Music, Videography and Slideshow services for you wedding day.

2672265636407189755461126n
Cali2

• Videos 7

20 Reviews for A Sound Impression

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

I got married on August 29th and the same day edit video that Cali did, was beyond AMAZING!!!! I watch it everyday and cry every time! It captures so much emotion that you cant get from photos and I wanted that to look back on years down the road! I would definitely recommend A Sound Impression for your videographer! I knew I wanted my "dream team" for my photographer and videographer and those were the first things I booked! I feel like she listened to exactly what I was wanting and captured it so perfectly! Everyone at my wedding was in awe of her work! Every time I watch my video, it makes me want to go back and do my wedding all over again:)

Amazing!! I didn't even realize they were there filming all day, was never in the way. The same day edit video was the most amazing gift ever! Such a special memory. Cannot believe how fast the video was made an edited. It looked like it took a month, even though it only took an hour! Love love love! Would recommend to everyone having a wedding!!

Josh · Married on 04/19/2014

If you're thinking a video is too expensive or "not necessary", think again! If it weren't for A Sound Impression, we wouldn't have the special moments captured that happened throughout our wedding day to relive year after year.

We were on the fence about getting a video because "It's too expensive on top of everything else we have to buy for the wedding." The video from ASI is worth every single penny. ASI provided us with a beautiful wedding video full of memories that we now have for the rest of our lives. My wife and I had so many nerves on our wedding day from the moment we woke up until the moment we left the wedding which made it hard to take in everything that was going on around us. ASI captured those moments that made your big day so special for us.

A Sound Impression is a 5 star quality production and very professional and friendly to work with. Cali was always on top of every one of our emails answering every detail. We planned everything from out of state and working with her couldn't have been a more pleasurable experience.
    The other night, my wife & I watched our wedding video and it brought back those feelings & emotions that we had that day. Seeing my bride for the first time, our first kiss, the father/daughter dance, the thoughtful speeches, etc are just a few of the special memories we can cherish forever.

I work on a tv production team out in Los Angeles, CA and I was 110% satisfied with the quality of work ASI provided. If you live in Nebraska and are looking for the best wedding video team, A Sound Impression is it!

A Sound Impression FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Sound Impression 1
    Friday Wedding Special!
    Getting married on a Friday? Take $100 off any package booked with us!

• Dana Osborne Design
    Dana Osborne Design Wedding Invitations

I've used A Sound Impression for both my wedding and as well as corporate holiday parties in the past. There is no other videographer or DJ that you should look into. Cali and her team provide the best quality of work and listen to your needs and wants as a bride. If you're debating about having a videographer...don't. It was the best decision. Photos only show you so much of your wedding day. A Sound Impression captures those moments that you many not even remember from your big day. For DJ service, the best. You are not just another wedding that day. Great DJs (KURTIS!) who aren't annoying or feel like the spotlight should be them. Everything A Sound Impression offers is about YOU!

• Pure 7 Studios
    Pure 7 Studios Wedding Photographers

A Sound Impression did the video for one of our Destin, FL weddings and it was awesome! It was so great to work with them, as well as get to know them as people and they would make an amazing team for ANY bride!

• Blooms and Bouquets
    Blooms and Bouquets Wedding Florists

We have heard nothing but good things from brides about A Sound Impression! The service and details they put into your wedding and reception are outstanding. When our owner got married she used A Sound Impression at her wedding and they really knew how to get the party going!

• 3601 Calvert St., Suite 27 Lincoln, 68506 See on map