Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Map · Phone number

About A Slice of Life

Recently I was informed that I was voted as one of The Knot 's 2010 Best of Weddings! I could not be more excited about this award because it was completely selected by brides and grooms. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me as one of Dallas' best wedding cake bakers! This is such an amazing honor!!You can see all of the Top Texas Vendors in The Knot: Texas Spring/Summer 2010 Magazine.

Follow A Slice of Life on

silver confetti
yellow gold petals
damask cake

16 Reviews for A Slice of Life

Cristina is the absolute best & my wedding cake was beautiful & delicious!! I definitely recommend her!! She made sure everything turned out perfect for me & she exceeded my expectations!

Tyler · Married on 11/14/2015

Cristina was great! She was very helpful and worked with us to create cakes exactly like we wanted! She even gave us suggestions to tweak our designs accordingly! We were able to test different flavors and icings and she even designed a specific flavor for my husband! LOL

She is very easy going and patient and wonderful to work with! Prices were affordable and we were very pleased with the end result! I would highly recommend! Plus, cake flavors were delicious! :)

Christina is great!! She was very easy to work with in planning our cakes. She's extremely creative and designed a cake that will match the pattern on my wedding dress!! Can't wait to have another special occasion so we can use her services again!

Award

• What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• Elegant Nuptials & Events
    Elegant Nuptials & Events Wedding Planners

Cristina's creativity is simply beyond words! I have collaborated with her for over 12 years and can always trust her & her team to bring our thoughts/vision to life while creating our clients' dream wedding cake or dessert.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of A Slice of Life to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Dallas Classic Photography
    Dallas Classic Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Christina for all our couple getting married. She is an exceptional Cake Artist who creates, not only beautiful and innovative cakes, but they taste exceptional as well.

• Grand Prairie, TX 75052 See on map