A Simplified Event

Coeur D Alene, ID View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

A Simplified Event is a wedding planning service located in Couer d'Alene, Idaho. This wedding planner has been providing creative event planning services to the northwestern United States for over fifteen years, always with the mission to simplify your wedding planning experience, eliminate hassle and stress, and ensure that you are enjoying yourself during the time leading up to your big day. Their ultimate goal is making your wedding simply exceptional—one that you can remember fondly for a lifetime.

A Simplified Event has developed relationships with top vendors in the United States, making this wedding planner a reliable source for vendor recommendations and connections. Create your own customized package according to your needs and enjoy outside of the box perks like specialty linens, chic décor or anything else you’re dying to have for your ceremony and reception. You may also choose to have full planning, partial planning or day-of coordination. Find below a list of general services provided in a custom package with this wedding planner:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

2.8
    Meghan Married on 10/08/2016
    6 weeks before my wedding I realized I needed a day of coordinator. Being an event planner myself, I thought I could handle my own wedding. But when you are the one getting married everything is completely different and you can manage the logistics AND enjoy your wedding. It's one or the other. After my meltdown I began searching the internet to see who I could find being so close to the wedding. Victoria is awesome, she immediately understood where I was coming from and met me for a drink. She took care of all of my little stress, like who goes where when, who will walk out to what song, following my timeline, making sure the reception flows, making sure people are where they need to be when they need to be there... etc. She was such a huge help, and she was SO NICE. You need nice when you are stressed out to the max. Thank you Victoria for all of your help, if you don't have a wedding planner or coordinator, you need one. Do that for yourself. I would definitely recommend A Simplified Event.

A Simplified Event's reply:

Meghan we can't thank you enough for letting us being a part of your special day. It was an amazing setting, with a beautiful ceremony and the reception decorations just made the setting even more stunning. We wish you both all the happiness and joy! Congratulations again!
    Taylor Married on 03/01/2017
    The owner of this sham came to my work and wrote us a bad check' she then promised to pay and now ignores our call! Don't trust someone like this with your money! Their business street address doesn't even exist

Coeur D Alene Coeur D Alene, ID, 83814
208-964-5333

Tuesday- Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Location of (A Simplified Event)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding