asenseofbride.wordpress.com, Abilene, TX 79605 Map · Phone number

About A Sense of Bride

I bring to each event a design perspective that is thoughtful, stylized and is truly all about you. Providing wedding planning, coordination and design services to the Big Country and the great state of Texas.

55bc2f990105c743 1470752109462 image4

A Sense of Bride 5
A Sense of Bride 6

Kaila · Married on 04/27/2019

Best planner ever

Ester did my wedding April 6, 2019. She was my saving grace. I had no stress throughout my entire wedding planning process because of her. She is the most calm and helpful wedding planner I’ve ever come in contact with. My wedding day went so smooth with nothing wrong. It was very structured. Definitely splurge on set up and clean up. Her and her team will be sure to make it exactly like your dream wedding and then 10 times better. We did all of our rentals through her. She is a one stop shop which makes it stress free. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Chloe · Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision ever

Ester and her entire team at A Sense of Bride are hands-down AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better team and wouldn't have trusted anyone else with our big day. I had been in a couple of other weddings in Abilene and knew exactly what I was looking for in a wedding coordinator: somebody sweet, yet stern....somebody who could be my right hand lady, but who could also wrangle in my 30 member wedding party. After meeting with Ester, there was no question as to who I would hire! My husband and I got married last August in Abilene. We're both born and raised here so our wedding had about 600+ guests. Ester was completely prepared. She had a huge team of girls who were equally as awesome, sweet, and attentive as Ester. I'm about as Type-A as it gets and I was prepping for the bar exam during the last leg of wedding planning, so Ester took over and coordinated with all vendors, design details, etc. I had a very particular vision in mind and Ester listened to every detail I wanted and then went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect. It was the most amazing, stress-free weekend all because of her. Since my wedding, I have contacted Ester multiple times for rentals for other events my family has hosted. We have also had lunch and I've even helped at a wedding. Ester has become such a dear friend and I'm so grateful for her event planning skills! She knows how to make anything beautiful. I cannot recommend Ester and A Sense of Bride enough. You will not go wrong when hiring her!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    A Sense of Bride 7
    A Sense of Bride 8
    A Sense of Bride 9
    A Sense of Bride 10
    A Sense of Bride 11
    A Sense of Bride 12

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2017

Ester did an amazing job both planning and coordinating my wedding. She planned and decorated everything and I was so pleased with how it all turned out. It was a stress free experience. I definitely recommend her for any wedding planning needs!

Sent on 01/10/2018

A Sense of Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 74.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4