23564 Arnold Drive Suite A, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About A Savvy Event

A Savvy Event is a boutique wedding planning and design company with offices in Sonoma and San Francisco. Our team of talented event planners and designers are here to make your wedding day amazing and stress free. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to make planning your wedding fun! We would love the opportunity to plan your special day. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow A Savvy Event on

22 Reviews for A Savvy Event

• Sara

Sara Zhang · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing wedding planner!

Kelly and her team at ASE were such a pleasure to work with! They made the whole planning process such a breeze. She was always available by phone or email whenever I had any questions.

I was pretty hands on with the planning so I found most of my own vendors. But once I had booked them, ASE handled the rest. Kelly had a super detailed itinerary and coordinated ALL the vendors.

Kiera was there day of and helped make sure everything went perfectly. I wasn't stressed out one bit. Kelly and Kiera were amazing, I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Mercedes

Mercedes Crockett · Married on 09/15/2018

Invaluable!

I am so happy I got to work with Laura and her team for my September wedding! She kept me so organized and constantly went above and beyond her general job duties. Every time we chatted (which was often over the course of the year) I really felt like I was just talking and hanging out with one of my girlfriends! She is so insanely talented, creative, and down to earth. I 100% recommend A Savvy Events they made my wedding planning process go by so smoothly and executed my wedding without a hitch. Is it too soon to renew our vows? ;)

Sent on 01/18/2019

Chrisma · Married on 05/04/2018

Laura F. truly made our wedding day seamless

I got married last May 2018 and my husband and I used A Savvy Events as our wedding planner. This review is long overdue, but we had to mention amazing wedding coordinator and how happy we were with ASE's services.

We were so fortunate to work with and have Laura F. as our wedding coordinator. There aren't enough words to express how grateful my husband and I were for Laura. She went above and beyond her duty as a wedding coordinator. We met prior to our wedding day to go over a questionnaire, review what we were looking for in a wedding coordinator and what we needed specifically, was a personalized package set up by ASE.

Laura put together a comprehensive wedding outline for the rehearsal and day of, and forwarded the info to all of our vendors. She gave us "homework" each month to ensure we were checking things off each month on a timely manner before our wedding day. On the day of, I barely noticed Laura. She was like a ninja, quietly coordinating what I could only imagine is chaos when you're trying to coordinate so many vendors, ensure they have whatever equipment they need to do their job, while being behind the scenes so that my husband and I could enjoy our day. I had been so stressed with wedding planning but Laura immensely helped ease that stress for me. I don't know what I would've done without her. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, and I truly was able to relax and savor each moment of my wedding day.

My husband and I are truly so thankful for Laura F. to help coordinate our very special day for us. Thank you again!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Award

• Entire Productions
    Entire Productions Wedding Bands

One of the best group of wedding planners I know! Based in Sonoma they are lovely people, greatly organized and KNOW their STUFF!

• Eloquence String Quartet and Trio of Napa Valley
    Eloquence String Quartet and Trio of Napa Valley Wedding Musicians

Eloquence Strings has had the pleasure of working with Kelly of A Savvy Event on several weddings. She is a joy to work with, so friendly and laid back. Her weddings are always unique and beautifully designed. I know how much work is involved and how stressful it can be to make sure everything runs smoothly, but Kelly makes it look easy with her calm demeanor.

• Ambiance Pros
    Ambiance Pros Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have worked with DeNeitra at Savvy Events on various events and she is a true professional. . . very creative and easy to work with. We, at Ambiance Lighting Pros, highly recommend her!

• 23564 Arnold Drive, Suite A Sonoma, 95476 See on map
    7073647403 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues-Friday 10am-4pm or by appointment only