3917 W. Tacon St., Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number

About A Reel Wedding

A Reel Wedding gets the big picture on your big day with National Emmy Award winning experience. We don't make "wedding videos" that will end up collecting dust somewere, we actually produce a television style show of your wedding. It's a two day process. The first day is your wedding, where we document everything that happens from morning to night. We get every detail from pre-weddinng preparations, table settings, flowers and guests. Best of all, we do it without getting in the way. The second day usually falls shortly after your honny moon where we come to your house and talk on camera about the details of the wedding. This is where the 12 years of national television experience comes in. We use your interviews to tell your own story which ends up being a great way to remember your special day. Rather than just having a music video with a bunch of slow dissolves, we give you a minimum of 10 minutes of content arranged as a real story, with a beginning, middle, and an end. We always work closely with the couple to make sure that the end product includes everything they want. We are truly unique from the majority of wedding video companies because of our docudrama experience on a national level. And we promise to give you a product that you will enjoy watching with friends and family. And possibly down the road, your children. Ask any married couple and they'll tell you the same thing, weddings go by fast and it's all a blurr. Let us make it a story. E-mail us or give us a call for a no obligation meeting, where we can show you some demo work and talk about what you want for your video.

6e5bfc14e1f50f00 1224346276181 Untitled31
6e5bfc14e1f50f00 1224346276181 Untitled31
piccarrie

4 Reviews for A Reel Wedding

Chelsey · Married on 08/16/2008

I hired A Reel Wedding to videotape my event at Laterra Resort and Spa and the King and Bear Club House in St. Augustine, Florida on August 16, 2008. This was the best decision I made regarding the wedding vendors. Glenn Nickerson, the owner, was a true professional. He returned my many phone calls and emails promptly. He arrived the day of the wedding at approximately 10:45 AM and went to work documenting every movement of my special day from dressing to the final exit from the reception at 11:00 PM. He then drove to Jacksonville to interview my husband and me upon our return from the honeymoon. This was done to get our perspective on the wedding to add to the video. His finished product is a masterpiece. It is not the typical “corny-type” video with sweet music in the background. It’s more like a reality show of the most important day of my life. Very unique is how I would describe his work and worth every penny. Not only is he very professional and talented, but he is genuinely a nice, and personable individual. Very easy to talk and work with.

I would like to thank “A Reel Wedding” and Glenn for a job well done. We will have these memories documented forever.

Sent on 09/04/2008

Carri · Married on 07/12/2008

Of all the decisions I had to make as a bride, using A Reel Wedding for my video was the best investment of money, was the most memorable and the one I would recommend the most to other brides. Glenn put together an amazing video that is so much more than what I expected a wedding video to be. Its like a TV show telling “our story”, with interviews of us, our parents and friends, talking about how we met, up to saying “I do”. There are certain things still photos can’t capture, like your mom’s reaction as you walk down the aisle, or the crazy bestman break dancing at the reception. With that day being the whirlwind that it is, you are going to miss or forget a lot of these important moments. There are a lot of things to spend money on and even though they seem important now, a lot of them you are not going to remember once the day is over. But if you invest in a video like Glenn will create for you, you will be able to relive that day whenever you want. Your parents will love to watch it, and one day you can show your kids what your wedding was like and what you were feeling that day. How awesome is that!? With that said, you do not want to use just anyone that calls themselves a videographer. Glenn is experienced and talented…he has worked in the TV industry, he’s easy to work with and most important he captures all the special moments as they happen naturally, not forced “for the camera”. He puts together an amazing documentary of your wedding day that is so much fun to watch and to show people. I feel lucky to have found A Reel Wedding and had the privilege of having Glenn document my wedding. As you make your plans, let one decision be easy and hire a Reel Wedding to do your video, it’s worth every penny!

Sent on 09/24/2008

HOlly · Married on 06/14/2008

Glenn is a very creative person. His video was more than we expected. We were laughing and crying while watching our engagement video. It wasn't the same old boring everyday video, it was uniquie and creative and high quality. His imagination and our personalities were reflected in the video. I would highly recommend him because every video is customized for each couple. He really gets to know you before he even starts production.The turn around time was quick too.....

Holly

Sent on 09/24/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Reel Wedding FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Truly amazing and unique videographer!!! Check out his website and see one of our favorite weddings featured there... if you are thinking of video, think of Glenn=)

• 3917 W. Tacon St. Tampa, 33629 See on map