4362 Northlake Blvd Suite 210, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number

About A Red Rose Linens

A Red Rose Linens provide specialty linens for weddings and events in Palm Beach County. We have been putting smiles on clients faces since 2008. We are also a member of National Association of Wedding Professionals. We are a local small business geared to making your event planning less stressful! If we don't have something you are looking for we can find it! Lets set up an appointment to see how WE can help YOU! Charlotte.h@aredroselinens.com or 561-723-3620! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Chair Covers, Sashes, Overlays, Tablecloths, Napkins, Chargers, Sash Buckles, Runners, AND MORE!!!

Follow A Red Rose Linens on

8 Reviews for A Red Rose Linens

Jane · Married on 07/08/2017

Charlotte and her team did a great job getting my tables and and chairs ready for my wedding. Everything came out perfect. I unknowingly had a few extra tables and chairs set up but luckly Charlotte brough more linen than what was on the contract and took care of it without a problem. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/11/2017

A Red Rose Linens's reply:

Thank you Jane!!! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband too!!! Your room looked amazing!! Congratulations!!! <3

Allison · Married on 03/03/2017

Charlotte was nothing short of amazing. I was really pleased with her work. She was very nice and so helpful she made the entire process of planning so painless and as a bride planning a wedding by yourself it was such a relief to have her as a vender. Her mother is also a florist and works with her if you ever need a florist. Together these ladies did such a beautiful job. It's been two months and I'm still impressed on how beautiful they made the room look. Thank you Charlotte. I recommend her always!

Sent on 05/03/2017

A Red Rose Linens's reply:

Thank you so much Allison!!! Your room really did look stunning!! I show almost everyone your wedding pictures!! I loved working with you and being a part of your special day!! Thank you for giving us the trust to make your dream day come to life!!

Christine · Married on 02/11/2017

I used A Red Rose Linens for my wedding. Charlotte is so professional and helpful with the whole selection process of the linens. She gave me her opinion on what I was explaining to her, as I was ridiculously uncertain of what I wanted and I am so thankful that I trusted her with her knowledge of the business because my venue couldn't have turned out any better! She knew exactly how to help me decide what I wanted and with her expertise, everything was perfect. I cried when I saw the beautiful table set up that she put together for us! It was just the most beautiful day and I'm thankful that I had Charlotte there to help me! She's the best!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

A Red Rose Linens's reply:

Chrissy, I am so happy I was able to be a part of your beautiful day!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! <3 <3 <3

A Red Rose Linens FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Doubletree by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
    Doubletree by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Weddings

The Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens has worked with A Red Rose Linen for over 7 years! We are beyond happy and satisfied with all of the work they have done for us. A Red Rose Linen is on time, professional and personable. There is a reason as to why we have had such a long run. A Red Rose Linens gets 5-stars!

• Pavilion Grille
    Pavilion Grille Restaurant Weddings

Wonderful to work with. Super reasonable pricing, great selection, great customer service! Highly recommend Charlotte!

• A Red Rose
    A Red Rose Wedding Florists

A wonderful company to do business with. Charlotte goes over and above what is expected from your linen company, and ensure they have all the latest colors and styles.

• 4362 Northlake Blvd Suite 210 Palm Beach Gardens, 33410 See on map