A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit

Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28227 Map · Phone number

About A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit

A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit is a wedding officiant in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves couples in the Charlotte and Asheville areas. Ordained minister, Linda Backes, offers varying levels of involvement to assist each couple in tailoring the ceremony to their ideal vision. In addition to wedding officiating, Linda Backes offers various spiritual services.

Linda Backes is a licensed officiant that offers services for single religion, non-religious and interfaith ceremonies, as well as civil unions and vow renewals. She can assist by providing poems for your ceremony, legal document instructions and more. Customize your vows and ceremony with the level of involvement you prefer from A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit.

Other Services
Linda Backes identifies herself as a light worker and is available for spiritual coaching. She also offers her expertise in Reiki and helping people to attend to their health through a holistic and spiritual lens.

Follow A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit on

Wedding decors
Wedding decors

3 Reviews for A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit

Brandi · Married on 07/04/2016

Linda was amazing to have as our wedding officiant. She created a heartfelt wedding ceremony with vows that were everything we had dreamed of. We felt very blessed to have her as our officiant and we highly recommend her. ♥

Santa · Married on 11/15/2015

It was a great pleasure to have Linda Backes assist us in our ceremony planning. Linda devoted her time to provide a unique personal touch to our wedding by meeting with us, also maintaining contact via telephone calls and emails during the planning process to ensure that we were happy with the services rendered by her.
    When Linda performed the ceremony, we knew that we made an excellent choice by having her work with us during this intimate, sacred time of union.
    We Love You Linda

Kira · Married on 08/22/2015

Linda is so wonderful. My husband and I were trying so hard to figure out what "stranger" we were going to have officiate our wedding since it was suppose to be a small intimate occasion. When I met Linda, she made me feel like we'd known each other all along. My husband and I both felt so comfortable around her, we knew it was a perfect fit. Linda is kind and compassion and has a such powerful, loving energy and voice - our wedding day wouldn't have been complete without her. Thank you so much!

A Radiant Light for Body, Mind & Spirit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 95.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 28227 See on map