Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions

The Princess Bride is the Northwest’s premier full-service couture bridal salon. From our beginnings in the alterations industry, we’ve founded our business on the principle that every bride’s needs are unique, important, and deserve our personal attention. We commit ourselves throughout the entire bridal process, from the first appointment trying on gowns, to fitting with undergarments, alterations, and finishing touches with veils and jewelry. Our relationship with brides doesn’t end once they leave our salon with the gown of their dreams, but continues as we advise brides on gown cleaning and preservation, and help their friends find gowns of their own. With our unparalleled selection of gowns, accessories, and service to match, we’d love to meet you and help you achieve a stunning look on your wedding day that you’ll remember forever.

cheryl ford photography apb dress04 01
3/4 length sleeve A line gown from Jim Hjelm
3/4 length sleeve A line gown from Jim Hjelm
Kitty Chen Ginger gown in Ice Pink at A Princess Bride Couture
Kitty Chen Ginger gown in Ice Pink at A Princess Bride Couture
La Sposa "Inatti" gown with sheer lace back, lace bodice and heavily textured mermaid skirt.
Atelier Pronovias gown featured at A Princess Bride Couture
Atelier Pronovias gown featured at A Princess Bride Couture
San Patrick "Haesel" gown with low diamond back. All lace fit and flare gown.
San Patrick "Haesel" gown with low diamond back. All lace fit and flare gown.
Heavily beaded Stephen Yearick gown at A Princess Bride Couture
cheryl ford photography apb dress04 01
princessbridewinter2015postcard14x6

62 Reviews for A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions

Christina · Married on 07/17/2016

Not an ideal way to look at wedding dresses - wind storm and power outage - but they made the best of it and had many many options for the bride. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They really went above and beyond to make it a pleasurable experience and help in selecting or finding the gown style that works the best. Great experience

Sent on 08/30/2015

megan · Married on 07/16/2016

A Princess Bride Couture was an amazing first experience for trying on bridal gowns! Kathy (the owner) and her staff take a lot of time getting to know you and understand what you want. They are also helpful in helping you find a dress that works best with your body. I had no problem booking my fitting, and when I went in I had Brandon & Whitney as my helpers, who were both wonderful and knowledgeable. Such a fun and adorable salon!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Shayleen · Married on 04/18/2015

I love A Princess Bride Couture Bridal Salon! I have not been into their store yet, but I tried on their dresses at the Seattle Wedding Show, and I cannot say enough positive things about their professionalism. While other bridal dress stores there were indifferent and not helpful, at their booth I felt like I still got that bridal experience that you always hope for. I had one person helping me the whole time and she gave me 100% of her attention. They even let me hold the dress for an hour, and when I decided the dress was for me and wanted to purchase it, my original helper came RUNNING up the stairs to her break because she wanted to help me finish purchasing the dress. I appreciated the attention so much and I am IN LOVE with my dress!

Sent on 02/28/2014

A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions 1
    La Sposa and San Patrick Advance
    2011 La Sposa and San Patrick Advance Collections are now in stock. Come see the latest styles.
  • A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions 2
    Pronovias Advance
    Pronovias Advance 2011 Wedding Dresses are in! A Princess Bride Couture Salon has them now!

• Maris Events
    Maris Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Princess Bride numerous times and know they are the top bridal shop in the area. With a focus on customer service and a very in depth knowledge of their collections, they will make your gown shopping experience the best you can imagine!

• Jenny GG Photography
    Jenny GG Photography Wedding Photographers

love this store, their dresses and the ladies that work there are awesome!!!!

• f7 photography
    f7 photography Wedding Photographers

A Princess Bride is a wonderful salon to go to for your dress. All of my brides that have purchased their dress there have been thrilled and have told me that the service and selection is fantastic!

• Kirkland, 98034 See on map