A Pretty Flower by A&A Floral Arts

2334 W Lawrence Ave Suite 100, Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number · Visit website

• Details In Bloom
  • Primrose Chicago
  • Xo Design Co. Event Florist
  • FMGC

6 Reviews for A Pretty Flower by A&A Floral Arts

• Kylie

Kylie Cibrian · Married on 05/17/2019

Juli is YOUR florist!

I cannot say enough good things about Juli. I first heard about her and A Pretty Flower when she did the florals for my best friend's wedding in 2018. My best friend was raving about how easy she was to work with and what a rare gem Juli was/is during an otherwise chaotic planning time.

After hiring to provide the florals for my own wedding in May of 2019, I could not agree more. I gave her several Pinterest shots and a general overall vibe knowing absolutely nothing about florals/what was in season/names of flowers, and she knocked it out of the park. Juli was able to provide the "matching, but not identical" look I so desperately craved and she totally exceeded my expectations. The only thing I regret is that I was not there to meet her when she dropped off the flowers (bridal timing issue, NOT Juli's) because I wanted to give her the biggest hug. 1000% recommend her services for your wedding, your baby shower, your treat yo-self day...anytime you need flowers, she's the one to call.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Best Flowers, Best Price, Best People!

I absolutely LOVE Juli and her mother who own this shop. Juli is such a warm and welcoming person; I felt like we were longtime friends after our first meeting. I didn’t have specific flowers that I had to have in my wedding (actually we had talked about not having any flowers at all), but after seeing the beautiful arrangement ideas Juli had and for such a great price, I knew it would be worth it. For the bridesmaids I wanted simple greenery with a bit of white since the girls were wearing red and I did not want very big bouquets for them. Originally I said baby’s breath would be fine, but she introduced me to something I liked even more that was similar and cheaper: wax flowers. Those with the greenery were exactly the look I wanted. And I cannot rave enough about my bouquet! I did not want a traditional round one that I had seen with so many brides, but instead opted for an elaborate cascading one to compliment the very simple wedding dress I had picked. As with the bridesmaid’s flowers, she nailed it! The color palette, shape, and classy aesthetic was exactly what I wanted and it was by far the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen in a wedding. I had told her how the one thing I really wanted, but felt was too expensive was a circular arch. Most places only carry standard arches and I only found a couple round arches that you could rent but they were expensive. Juli decided she loved the idea so much and wanted to make my dream come true that she said she would take on the project of making the arch and then renting it to me for a super reasonable price! She would also fill it with lovely foliage so it looked full and came out great in pictures. If you are on the fence about flowers because you want to keep cost down and/or you just want the most beautiful arrangements that are catered to your style from the sweetest people, go talk to Juli!

Sent on 01/14/2019

• 2334 W Lawrence Ave, Suite 100 Chicago, 60625 See on map
    773-696-1461 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Pretty Flower by A&A Floral Arts)