5148 Dartmoor Pl, Frederick, MD 21703 Map · Phone number

About A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC

At A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC our goal is to provide a budget friendly way to a peace of mind! Our packages arent cookie cutter packages they can all be tailored to meet your needs.

At A Pink Diamond Affair your wedding is treated as if it were our own.

Packages starting as low as $500.00.

BridalParty2
GoodwinCake

5 Reviews for A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC

• Ayana

Ayana · Married on 10/18/2008

Great! Ami's niche is her organization and ability to react to changes, which are essential in planning a wedding. We had a venue that kept changing the sales person in charge of our reception and Ami was able to keep track of all changes. She was professional and executed everything without us even knowing it. Our wedding turned out great and we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Tanya · Married on 07/07/2007

I would definitly recommend Ami and her staff to other brides, I wasnt so sure about hiring a planner because I didnt want someone to come in and take over my wedding, BUT SHE DID NOT, I told her what I wanted and she either met my expectations to a T, or beat them. I couldnt have been more happy with her, about 6 months into the planning I felt comfortable enough to let her take full reigns, and I relaxed up until the final 3 or 4 weeks but she calmed my nerves, and everything went smoothly and on time she even offered some ideas that I would have never thought of that my guests are still talking about, the wish jar was a HIT !! Oh and I got the Green Diamond Package and I had about 100 guests, I took away some of the services in the packages which drove down the cost, but Ami is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/31/2007

A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review.

Trinity · Married on 02/02/1975

A Pink Diamond Affair lives up to its name. The rare and exceptional service allowed me as acustomer to be worried free. Some planners get you to a certain point and leave you to make certain decisions on your own. Ami and her staff are hands on and won't give up until you are fully satisfied. They helped us plan a 60th birthday party for our mother and created such Sensational and Stunning Memories that will last for a very long time! You guys are wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/11/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beauty Cast endorses A Pink Diamond Affair, LLC for over 10 years experience in the bridal business.

• 5148 Dartmoor Pl Frederick, 21703 See on map