A Piece of Cake

Goleta, CA View map

Our cakes are pure enjoyment for any occasion. Let us help you create the sweetest tasting moment you have been waiting for.

Take a look at our assortment of cakes and you will see why everyone has said our cakes are one of the best creations in the Santa Barbara Area.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Sandy Married on 06/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved our cake. It was a four tiered cake. Chocolate with Strawberries. It tasted so fresh Everyone loved it at the wedding. They were so helpful in helping us pick out the right combination for our special day. I highly recommend them. I am actually ordering another cake from them for a birthday party coming up.
    Jessica Married on 05/12/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Terese makes amazing cake. Just amazing. We had a 4 tiered cake. Top 2 layers were coconut cake mid layer was milk chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and bottom layer (MY ABSOLUTE FAVE) was vanilla cake with passion fruit curd,
    fresh cream and strawberries. I mean, there's no way to go wrong with that! Also, at the tasting I think she brought 7 or 8 different kinds of cake - DELISH! You just HAVE to try the slices of heaven she creates :)
    Lynne Married on 12/10/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My cake was wonderful! I wanted a special recipe and she was more than happy to make it and it turned out great. The cake was absolutely beautiful and all the guests raved about how good it was. It was a coconut cake with coconut frosting and it was so yummy and exactly what I wanted! She also make delicious wedding cookie favors for all the guests, and those were very cute and also delicious. I'm very happy with my cake and the service she provided and I would use her again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Goleta, 93117
Location of (A Piece of Cake)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding