Wildomar, CA 92595 Map · Phone number

About A Photobooth For You

Thank you for considering A Photobooth For You as your vendor of choice for photo booth services. Your event is special and unique and we look forward to assisting in making that happen.

We are a family owned business and take great pride in providing personalized service that is customized to your event - and doesn't break the bank! Our goal is to provide that unique and fun element that only a photo booth can bring.

Our booth is a hard-sided steel booth with all the electronics housed inside the cabinet. The streamlined design offers sitting or standing option and is wheel-chair accessible. We have successfully fit 11 guests in a picture - can your guests break that record? Give it a try!

WHY BOOK WITH US?

You and your guests will enjoy our enthusiasm and professionalism, and we interact as much or as little as approriate with each individual.

Our equipment is state of the art. A large flat screen monitor inside the booth to walk your guests through the process. A monitor on the outside of the booth so that guests waiting in line can enjoy the action inside the photo booth.

We arrive on time, open early, and ensure a last call for pictures is made before we pack up for the evening.

We want to fit in to your budget, so we have created packages that are customizable and affordable.

All packages include:

Set up and tear down of booth, with the booth ready 30 minutes in advance of your scheduled time. If your guests are ready to go, then we open for business early!

Custom layout - we will design your photo strip to include your theme, colors, - even your invitation! The final layout will be exactly what you are looking for

Unimited photo sessions with a choice between color or black and white

Onsite attendant - we interact with your guests ensuring that each and every photo session results in quality pictures. And let's not forget - we make sure everyone in the picture leaves with their own photo strip

Props and more props - isn't this the fun part of the experience. Everyone says they bring props but we hope you have enough time and people to use all the fun stuff we bring with us!

Electronic copy of photo strips and individual pictures - we will give you a CD of all your pictures at the end of the evening, and post all pictures to a password-protected website for you to share with your friends and family

Different packages include additional items such as

* additional hours

* scrapbook

* duplicate prints

* idle time rates.

Customize your photo booth package to fit your needs and budget.

Tel: 951-212-3090

combo yel

2 Reviews for A Photobooth For You

A Photobooth For You 1
A Photobooth For You 2

I loved my experience with Photobooth for You! This vendor was quick to email back and was flexible in adjusting for the budget. I would definitely consider using them again for another event.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Veronica · Married on 06/01/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Such a bad business! Don't bother hiring them. They were at my sons end of the school year picnic party. They ended up saying the were not going to take any more pictures because they were hired until 1pm. It was 12:36 when I was standing in line and said they were not going to take anymore pictures. I asked if they can take one more she said no and gave me rude gestures. I left out of the line kept looking at the clock it is 12:52 pm when the last students were done. I walk back up and ask if I can take a picture with my son, since they were supposedly hired until 1pm. The worker said no again, so I questioned her and gives me a rude response. So I ask for a card so I can write this review, they gave it to me. But she goes and tries to snitch on me about them not taking a picture. One of the parents apologized, it's not one of the parents duty to apologize. It's this awful business duty to apologize for their rude gesture and for not taking a picture that seriously takes under a minute!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    A Photobooth For You 3
    A Photobooth For You 4

A Photobooth For You FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props