Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number

About A.P. Rosebud's

A. P. Rosebud's is a family owned special events florist. We specialize in Maine weddings, but will take on most challenges. We love roses, and can find most any color, shape and size for your special event. Of course, if you prefer something different, we work with any flower of your preference. Pricing depends on the amount and type of flower that you prefer, and the location of your event. Let us know what you want, and we will provide you with a quote. Let us know what your budget is, and we will find a way to work within it. We can provide everything, right down to vases, votives and garland for your special event. Tostart your quote today email us at a.p.rosebuds@gmail.com . You can also visit our website @ http://aprosebuds.webstarts.com/ for more info!

Follow A.P. Rosebud's on

Catherines013

2 Reviews for A.P. Rosebud's

• Kate

Kate · Married on 07/05/2014

AP Rosebuds was an absolutely pleasure to work with four our wedding. Right from the start I felt like Ali and I were on the same page. Being that they're located in Maine, where our wedding was, and us living in Boston, Ali made it easy to share ideas with her via Pinterest, email and phone. Ali was also the only florist willing to accommodate our small budget, and allows us to choose where we wanted to spend the money. Her guidance was wonderful through the entire process, and her flexibility and creative ideas me kept me excited all the time! Best of all, when my wedding day came, Ali felt like part of my family. She came to our bridal suite to hand deliver my gorgeous bouquets, give me a huge hug and tell me how happy and excited she was for me. Our wedding reception was decked to the nines with her assistance, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2012

Ali is amazing with her flower arranging abilities. The Flowers we received were beautiful! She was easy to work with and helped to make the arrangements affordable for us.

Sent on 08/10/2012

A.P. Rosebud's FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Brunswick, 04011 See on map