3615 Montclair Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34655 Map · Phone number

About A New Dawn Bartending Services, LLC

A NEW DAWN BARTENDING SERVICES, LLC. Is excited for the opportunity to provide you with the first class bartending service that your event deserves. Our service is second to none and our mobile bars are always a big hit and are definitely unique. Outlined below are details describing what is included and what additional services are available.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

· Unlimited email/phone consultations

· Coordination of bar menu, i.e. color scheme and overall theme

· Customized specialty drinks created for your special occasion

· Custom menu framed for view at the bar

· Shopping list created

· 2 6ft tables complete with linens

· Up to 4 17gallon stainless steel beverage tubs and coolers

· Multifunctional Mobile bar with LED lighting to match your mood and theme, an additional bar is available and recommended for parties with more than 100 guests.

· Hardware such as pour spouts, stirrers, beverage napkins, straws, bar mats

· Bar set up and breakdown

· First 20 miles included from 34655

THE MIXER PACKAGE

· Includes everything above plus:

· Orange, pineapple, cranberry, sour mix, grenadine and lime juice

· Clear 9oz plastic “rocks” tumblers ( “CUSTOM” stemware is available for an additional fee: prices vary by style, size and type)

· Small shot glasses

· Rimmers (Marg salt, sugar, coconut, crushed walnuts, choc syrup, etc:)

· Garnishes (limes, lemons, cherries, margarita salt, etc.)

· Ice

Follow A New Dawn Bartending Services, LLC on

149b63bebd6b99ad 1375467779279 8
Drinks
Drinks
149b63bebd6b99ad 1375467779279 8

4 Reviews for A New Dawn Bartending Services, LLC

Vanessa · Married on 10/17/2015

When looking for a bartender that was affordable and so kind and professional, there is no way I would choose another bartending company over Dawn. Dawn from the very beginning made me feel like she was a long time friend. Listened to my every wants and needs and even gave me suggestions as to how much liquor I should supply. Dawn comes fully equipped with her own light up bar to match whatever color theme you have. She comes with cup, napkins, and all the juices and garnishments needed for your day. I bought all the liquor for her to mix and serve. I loved the fact that what was left over was for me to keep. So no need to worry about not getting your moneys worth. Dawn always kept in touch with me even if it was just to say Hi. My guest loved her my son loved her and even my father loved her! She did an awesome job and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a bartender that knows what they are doing but can really help make your day a blast!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

We had Dawn as the bartender for our wedding, and it was the best decision we made. From the beginning, she was very open and receptive to what we wanted, and asked the right questions so she could be completely ready to bartend that day. She was available at really late hours to discuss things, which was really convenient for me as I was very busy during the day. She was also very quick to get back to me either by phone, text, or email. Her price was very reasonable and her package included pretty much all the things we needed her to supply.
    Also, her light-up LED bar was amazing! It blended into the rest of our lights and the color was perfect. During the wedding, I did not have much interaction with her personally because I was busy, but I had compliments from all the guests about how friendly and nice she was. Go with Dawn!

Sent on 07/27/2014

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

We were very disappointed in our service with Dawn. There were many things we discussed prior to the wedding that did not happen the way we discussed on wedding day. For example, we requested all beers be poured into plastic cups. The day of the wedding beers were handed out to guests causing us to violate our contract with our venue and two bottles were broken on the dance floor. We also requested that she didn't serve shots and shots were served. The major problem was the tip jar. We paid $200 extra so that she would not put a tip jar out. At the beginning of the wedding there was a tip jar out. The groom approached her and asked her about it and she said the guests asked her to put it out and did not take it down. We sent a friend of the family to deal with the issue so we did not have a problem on our wedding day. To us that was unacceptable. She chose to listen to our guests rather than the couple who hired her. We found this to be incredibly unprofessional. She also ran out of ice and did not bring any water -which we told her our caterer was not providing and we needed her to.

The most disappointing factor was Dawn's response after the wedding. There were several other problems we had in addition to those above. We sent Dawn an email after the wedding explaining all the things that did not go according to what we had discussed or what was in our contract giving her the opportunity to address her customer's concerns. To our dismay her response defended her actions and put all of the blame on us. She even denied serving shots when we have picture evidence of people taking shots.

Overall, if you choose to work with Dawn I would recommend putting everything in writing. I think this is where we went so wrong. Dawn does a lot of communication over the phone and she's so busy talking that I don't think she heard most of my requests. In the end, I had no written communication to back up what I know we discussed beforehand. Very disappointing.

Sent on 06/05/2015

A New Dawn Bartending Services, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 3615 Montclair Drive New Port Richey, 34655 See on map