Winter Haven, FL 33880 Map · Phone number

About A New Creation Photography

A New Creation Photography serves all of Florida. We are also available for travel worldwide! Wedding day coverage starts at $2250. Please e-mail us jennifer@anewcreationphotography.com for complete pricing on all of our packages!

863.393.4696 | jennifer@anewcreationphotography.com | www.anewcreationphotography.com

Wedding53
Wedding53
Wedding59

3 Reviews for A New Creation Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

Jennifer is amazing!! I couldn't be more excited about my wedding photos! They are absolutely breathtaking and she was so timely with getting them back to me!

She worked so hard to get the perfect shots and every single picture she took is my favorite. Thank you so much for helping to capture my wedding day in gorgeous timeless photos.

Elizabeth Schaeffer

Sent on 10/21/2014

Alicia · Married on 03/07/2010

I had both Jennifer and Andrew Goodlet snapping pictures at our wedding. They were both professional and helpful. Jennifer actually helped me with several things that had nothing to do with pictures and was a blessing on that very stressful day! The posed pictures taken after the wedding were so creative and beautiful! I was worried that it might be forever before I was able to see my pictures, but they surprised me by giving me a sneak peek at some of the pictures! I use A New Creation Photography for all of my photography wants (or needs depending on how much you like getting pics done!) now and have been delighted with all of our sessions together!

Sent on 08/31/2011

A New Creation Photography's reply:

Thank you Alicia! We have loved being a part of your life and watching your family grow!

0.8
      2.0
      2.5
      0.0

A friend of mine just got married, I was in the wedding party. This girl was the photographer, she didn't show up. Literally... We had to call her multiple times, and when we finally got an answer she claimed that they told her the wrong day. So the wedding was postponed an hour until she could arrive. When she did show, she was not professionally dressed. I would not recommend this photographer.

Sent on 10/05/2015

A New Creation Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Jacqui Lusby Photography
    Jacqui Lusby Photography Wedding Photographers

A great photographer that makes amazing contributions to the Central Florida Photography community. A New Creation photography comes highly recommended by other professionals in the area :)

• Winter Haven, 33880 See on map