7107 Greenwood Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Muse

A Muse is a paper-crafting boutique located in Seattle. We offer everything you need to create your own Custom Wedding Invites, Programs, Favors, Menus, Place Cards, Thank yous and more!

Our invitation specialists will help you create invitations that reflect your personality and fit your budget. We offer three levels of service:
1) Full service - we create a beautiful custom design and execute the entire project for you
2) Assisted DIY - we assist you in creating a beautiful design, provide the printing and cutting and you to the assembly and embellishment yourself
3) Complete DIY - we assist you with the design and you do the printing, assembly and embellishments yourself (most economical)

Our printing services are fast and reasonably priced.

We have a large selection of invitation samples for you to view in store.

7107 Greenwood Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98103
tel: 206-783-4882
email: info@amuseartstamps.com

weddingdragonfly
weddingdragonfly

3 Reviews for A Muse

Amrita · Married on 06/19/2010

What can I say? I LOVE A Muse. I am a crafty gal who loves to make things and had always planned on making my own invitations. A Muse helped me come up with a beautiful and unique design. We decided to have A Muse do our printing because of the special paper we chose. We signed off on the project on Monday and they were ready the following day! Another bonus: because they make many of their own papers, we were able to make matching wedding favor boxes and cupcake wrappers to coordinate our whole event - all for the cost of the paper!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Natalie · Married on 06/19/2010

A Muse did a beautiful job on my invitations, programs, menus, place cards and favors! I was amazed at how quick the turnaround time was on my invitations. My mom and I visited the store on a Thursday to get some ideas and our invitations were ready on Tuesday! We made our own favors using A Muse paper and their die-cut machine which saved us a lot of money. Everyone loved them! If you live in the Seattle area, A Muse is a *must* for your wedding stationery... and other fun crafty things. Oh yes, we also got our paper pom-poms there too!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Jen · Married on 07/02/2011

A Muse offers three levels of assistance: entirely DIY invitations, partial DIY, and completely done by the A Muse staff. I opted for the entirely DIY invitations, so I purchased my paper and some tools from A Muse. What I found very helpful at A Muse is that during your private invitation consultation-should you choose to schedule one-they will work with your ideas to help you come up with a great-looking invitation. They even make a mock-up invitation during this session, which you can take with you. The only downside is that you must pay (I think about $25) for this consultation, so if you have one and chose not to get your invitations from A Muse, then you lose that money. Their assisted DIY option is great for those wanting to do some of the work themselves and same a bit of money--they will do all of the printing and cutting and then you do all of the assembly. I found that it was cheaper for us to have our invitations printed elsewhere and then we cut them ourselves, but A Muse does offer a competitive price and services. Overall I enjoyed my experience with A Muse. My only criticism would be the often lack-luster customer service that I experienced when going in to purchase items for my invitations.

Sent on 08/04/2011

A Muse FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Muse 1
    DIY Wedding Favors
    Do-it-Yourself Wedding Favors - buy your paper at A Muse and use our Die-cut machine for Free. Over 35 dies to choose from. Make your own favor boxes to coordinate with your special event! Price per favor ranges between $0.50 and $0.80.

• 7107 Greenwood Avenue N Seattle, 98103 See on map