7308 Dillard Road, Scaly Mountain, NC 28775 Map · Phone number

About A Moment in Time Photography

We are a life-style and photojournalistic photography studio based in the beautiful Highlands, NC area. We focus on telling the story of your day....making not just beautiful images, but meaningful ones as well. We are passionate about what we do and available for travel.

Receptions are always a happening place....have fun and trust us to capture your memories.
listing8
A Moment in Time Photography
Buck and Lindy held their touching ceremony on the top of Whiteside Mountain.  It was a gorgeous day...
Buck and Lindy held their touching ceremony on the top of Whiteside Mountain. It was a gorgeous day...
I love it when the guys get into it!  So often grooms and their groomsmen feel like pictures are...
I love it when the guys get into it! So often grooms and their groomsmen feel like pictures are...
I always strive to get great shots of all the special details that make up your day.
Formal bridal sessions, be they before the wedding or the day after, are so much fun here in the...
Barb and David had no idea I was behind them when they finally got a quiet moment to share a kiss....
We are always on the lookout for a great storytelling shot.
We are always on the lookout for a great storytelling shot.
We love rings!  Let us work our magic on yours!
We love rings! Let us work our magic on yours!
Don't forget the engagement shoot
Don't forget the engagement shoot
listing8

8 Reviews for A Moment in Time Photography

Gay · Married on 09/26/2009

Ginger Moseley did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She captured the emotions of the day perfectly. The pictures are gorgeous! We opted against a videographer and even though that is nice, we have no regrets because we used Ginger.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Nicholas · Married on 05/24/2009

I could not be happier with the pictures we got from A Moment in Time. I'm a professional musician and I play lots of weddings, so when it came to choosing vendors for my own special day I was VERY particular. Ginger's professionalism, laid-back attitude, and unique vision perfectly captured the personality of our wedding.

My wife and I wanted a wide variety of portraits, ranging from traditional to high fashion magazine sheik, and Ginger was able to work within all of the genres seamlessly. She made us feel very comfortable, and didn't fall into the trap of over-directing us (which can result in forced-looking photos.)

We held our wedding outside in Highlands, NC this spring, and the weather was a real X-factor. The rain held off for our ceremony, but the wind and quick-moving clouds made for a challenging light situation for the photography. Ginger's great shots as the light changed throughout the ceremony are a testament to her ability to adjust on the fly.

Another great thing about Ginger's work during both the ceremony and reception is her transparency. She worked alone, with just her camera in most cases. Her equipment wasn't clogging up the dance floor, and no one even noticed her during the ceremony. The photographer should be capturing the event, not being part of it, and Ginger had that part down!

If you're looking for a stuffy, bossy photographer look elsewhere. But if you're looking for someone who will make you and everyone else feel comfortable and look naturally beautiful in your wedding photos, A Moment in Time is the way to go!

Sent on 06/01/2009

Elliott · Married on 05/24/2009

My husband and I got married in Highlands, NC in May and had a fairty tale wedding. We hired Ginger with, A Moment In Time Photography, to shoot our special day and she owned!

We were looking for more of a photojournalistic photographer; someone who could capture a special moment; and take advantage of the lighting all of which she did beautifully. We wanted less posed shots and more candid shots and boy did she deliver.

A Moment In Time Photography nailed the story of our wedding. Working with Ginger was a breeze. She has a great personality, understood our sense of style and what we were looking for in a photographer. I didn't even notice that she was there.

There are various photography packages that hit different price points all of which are reasonable. Ginger will also customize a package to work within your budget. She gets it.

Ginger has the "sixth sense" when it comes to shooting a wedding. I highly recommend hiring A Moment In Time Photography for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/09/2009