Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for A Memorable Party

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We are so grateful that we got to work with Mitch from A Memorable Party. He was the best planner that I could ask for. The wedding was beautiful, and all because of him. He always answered my questions when I had them even late at night. He was very accessible, and always put me at ease. He dealt with all the vendors and all I had to do was show up and rock my dress! Everything from the cake, the flowers, the venue and decorations, to the DJ and the ceremony was on point and most importantly, exactly how I imagined. I can’t even count the number of complements we got on the decorations. I would recommend Mitch 100 times over!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Non-Religious

READ THIS IF YOU WANT EVERY WONDERFUL DETAIL!!!!!!!! I first got engaged in April of 2017 and am a physician in Virginia. My fiance and I were looking for a wedding planner who would be able to put together a wedding reception that looked like an outdoors starry night...but INSIDE a ballroom. I had heard of Mitch via a family friend and through some research....when he came to visit my mother and I for the first time, we were incredibly relieved. Before we had even officially hired him, he already went to work! On the FIRST day he met us, he already brought in ideas, venues, prices, and significantly reduced rates on everything he presented because of his extensive relationship with his vendors (he has been doing this for a very long time and I swear he knows everyone)! The take home point about Mitch is simple.....he will give you UNBELIEVABLE results at a price that you could not imaging possible. His artistic abilities are unmatched...he designed a candle lit forest for me INSIDE a boring ballroom and even changed the ceiling of the ballroom into a beautifully lit piece of art (circus ceiling style with crystal chandeliers levitating to the flowers on each table with floating orbs of candle lights). I come from a large Egyptian family and Mitch is very experienced in hiring specific vendors for YOUR specific wedding needs. Again, he is EXPERIENCED and is not new to the process. There are thousands of times where Mitch would handle situations and prevent stress from even coming to my mother and I. I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THAT I HAD A COMPLETELY STRESS FREE WEDDING AND REHEARSAL DINNER!!!!!!!!! And as for the wedding....everything went as planned EXACTLY...not one thing went wrong even though the old saying goes that you should prepare yourself for something....well....we actually had a perfect wedding. Mitch even surprised me with a firework entrance for my husband and I....this is how Mitch is...he is among the most kind and LOYAL people I know.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/14/18, 1 Review

Wedding on a "Zero Budget:
I had the pleasure of working with Mitch on my wedding in January 2018. Like many brides, I am a bit OCD and have difficulty delegating a big event like my own wedding to someone else and was really unsure how a wedding planner would work. Upon our conversation over the phone, I could tell that Mitch understood my vision: champagne taste on a beer budget or as my fiance so prudently phrased it: " zero budget." When we finally met and he understood that we had a small budget, he did his due diligence and found vendors and locations within our "zero budget." He was very quick and was able to graph out our expenses and give us options as to which venues and vendors fit within our price range. He helped me go to various locations to help me decide on the location. After choosing the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown, my budget for the remaining items had now gone below the "zero budget"-- a predicament that Mitch found to be quite challenging-- for obvious reasons. Still, he went on and found various low budgeted vendors to accommodate our zero budget. We ended up choosing some vendors that I researched and others on his recommendation. One of my biggest concerns was the decor and flowers. Despite Mitch's constant reassurance, I had my doubts until the very end as to what I was going to get as I had not really seen the final product. To my delight, the decor was exactly what I wanted and more. It was a Pintrest wedding decor- after all!
Both my husband and I agree that Mitch was without a doubt a huge factor in the success of the wedding day. Everything was extremely organized. Everything was timely and on schedule without any glitches. Guests cannot say enough about how much they enjoyed the wedding and a lot of the credit goes to Mitch Harvey and A Memorable Party - who really made it all happen. Thanks Mitch!!!

Profile Picture Saira, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews