Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number

About A Master Image

Your wedding day is one of the single most important days in your life. The images of your wedding will be images to cherish for years to come. You’ll want to look great and you will need your photographer to capture the essence of the day as it unfolds through portraits and candid shots.

The best wedding photographers are those that can flawlessly capture your wedding day without intruding upon it. A true professional’s skills lie not only in the ability to frame a great shot and retouch those that are imperfect, but to do so without interfering in the joy and fellowship of the day’s festivities. It is, after all, your day to celebrate with family and friends.

It is with that philosophy that I approach every wedding I photograph. I invite you to browse my portfolio of wedding photography and when you’re ready, I look forward to discussing your ideas. I cover the entire TampaBay area and beyond!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Greg

DSC0048mr
DSC0047mr

7 Reviews for A Master Image

Julie · Married on 11/22/2008

Greg was AWESOME! I can't say enough good words about his services. He was there for every important moment at the wedding and also took a lot of great candid shots. He was very nice, and not pushy at all. He was very laid back and let us take the type of pictures that we wanted. He also had lots of great ideas about great pictures. He is a very funny and friendly guy and very easy to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend him. He helped make our wedding day perfect! :)
    Julie and Tom

Sent on 12/04/2008

Alexis · Married on 02/23/2008

Greg is a phenominal person to work with, I could not think of anyone who would have done a better job. He was very professional and all of the guests commented on how nice he was. Greg showed up on time and did all of the things he promised to do with no exceptions or excuses. We booked Greg last minute due to another photographer backing out (Ed Holtzman) and not returning our calls after accepting our deposit and Greg stepped in 3 weeks before the wedding and assured me that everything would be ok. The wedding was more than ok, it was amazing and the pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2008

A Master Image's reply:

I can say that Alexis and Nick were truly a joy to work with. The wedding and reception went without a hitch from beginning to end! Even with the difficulties they had with the first photographer, along with and all the normal pressures of the wedding, they remained calm and collected. I was amazed at how they took it all in stride and went with the flow of it all. They were a blessing to me and all the attending guests. I am honored to have played a small part in their wedding!!

Regina · Married on 10/26/2007

A Master Image delivered exceptional service. The photographer was very responsive, and actually listened to what I had in mind. He took the time to learn about the wedding party, and to tailor his budget package to our needs. The photography was the only thing that went perfectly, and he made it enjoyable. I am very impressed with this company, and would highly recommend to anyone. Regina Craciunescu.

Sent on 01/02/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Master Image FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Frank Lebano & Co. DJs
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs Wedding DJs

In the photography field, there are picture takers and true masters of their craft. Greg falls into the latter category. I've worked with Greg for many years and can attest that he is a top-notch photographer and consummate professional. It is always a pleasure to work with A Master Image and I highly recommend Greg Spivey for your wedding photography.

• Shavon's Wedding Silks
    Shavon's Wedding Silks Wedding Florists

Greg actually shot my wedding back in 2000. He is wonderful to work with and I still recommend brides to him. Greg does beautiful work and really has an eye for photography!

• Mikes Music and Comedy of Florida
    Mikes Music and Comedy of Florida Wedding DJs

Excellent service, and great staff. I would use this business for any of your events!

• Saint Petersburg, 33713 See on map