Nashbox Wedding Photography

Nashville, TN View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Nashbox Wedding Photography is a contemporary wedding photography company based in Franklin, Tennessee. This photography duo is dedicated to capturing every detail that makes your wedding unique, telling your love story through timeless images that you can cherish for years to come.

Nashbox Wedding Photography offers many services and comprehensive coverage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow and video
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Nashbox Wedding Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories so that you can share them for generations to come. The wedding photography items they offer include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Tracey M. Married on 06/21/2020

An incredible eye for beauty, great direction on poses, and warm spirit

With Amanda taking our photos, we felt right at home. My fiance and I felt comfortable interacting with one another as normal, goofing around and being cute despite the fact that we are both camera shy. Amanda was incredibly complimentary and helped us capture the moment perfect. I didn't think it would be possible to make us look this good!! Thank you so much Nashbox Weddings for making the shoot stress free and enjoyable.

Nashbox Weddings was easy to coordinate and prompt with communication. We got our photos back a few days after the shoot. I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU NASHBOX WEDDINGS!
    Kandice Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Amanda!

Amanda did our engagement photos and they were great! We had such a fun time exploring, laughing, and overall just enjoying ourselves. She had a way of making us feel relaxed and capturing the pure happiness between the two of us. We absolutely loved the job she did!
    Emily Married on 04/27/2019
    The pictures from my engagement session turned out beautiful and the experience was wonderful. Amanda was so much fun to shoot with. We were laughing and having fun the entire time, and everything felt natural and relaxed. The pictures from our engagement shoot are my absolute favorite pictures of my fiancé and I. She captured our humor and love, and I really feel like the pictures represent us as a couple.

I was nervous going into the shoot because I often look uncomfortable in pictures and I did not want them to look stuffy and awkward. But Amanda made such a relaxed and funny environment the pictures came out with that effortless beauty you always hope they would. I would highly recommend A&M Wedding Photography.

Real Weddings

• Hannah & Kevin
    36 photos · 09/28/2018

Nashville, TN, 37064
Location of (Nashbox Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding