40 E. Main St, Platteville, WI 53818 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A & M Bridal Boutique

Over 35 Years of Beautiful Weddings!

Small town feel with a great Big selection! Servicing brides from Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois.

When you stop in to see us, you can count on friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service. With professionally trained consultants and outstanding selection of dresses, you can expect nothing less than the best from the staff at the Bridal Boutique. We will expertly style your entire wedding party. Bridal gown, bridesmaids, mother of the wedding, groom and his gentlemen, and flowergirls. Let's celebrate your upcoming wedding together with a "Say Yes" moment and a champagne toast!

Follow A & M Bridal Boutique on
amy

23 Reviews for A & M Bridal Boutique

• Anna

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

Margy and Tomi go above and beyond to make your dress experience perfect! They listen to your feedback no matter how small the detail and strive to make sure that you feel amazing in your gown!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough about the true professionalism and great customer service that Margy and her team was able to provide me and my bridal party. Planning my Midwest wedding from Maryland is like planning a destination wedding - only no sand under your feet. Not only was Margy and her team extremely reassuring but they help me pick out my bridesmaid dresses, my groomsmen tuxes, my flower girl dress, pretty everything. The prices were extremely reasonable! My only regret... Not shopping there for my dress. I whipped everywhere here on the East Coast and finally found my dress, but the customer service A & M Bridal provided was superior compared to what I experienced out here. Seriously. Margy and team, thank you so much for your help! This day wouldn't have been possible (even though it's not here ...yet) without your help. I would highly recommend these folks and this outstanding business to anybody looking to tie the knot with the love of their life. They held my hand through it all, knew what I wanted and didn't want, kept things in my budget, and added special touches to make my day become a beautiful, real-life, dream come true! You cannot beat hometown charm and service.

A & M Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Perservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months, 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly