8520 Sunset Canyon Drive, Temple, TX 76502 Map · Phone number

About A&K Event Designers

We are a husband and wife team that specialize in decorating for any types of events. We decorate weddings, birthdays, bridal showers, Sweet16, Retirement Parties etc. We start with one on on consultation and listen to you describe the vision you want for your event. We work together to bring that dream to life and we want you to have a stress free event so that you may enjoy it to the fulliest. Leave the decorating details to us and the day to you.

02d6c0845e82b124 1368555299353 audrey phn pics 102
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
02d6c0845e82b124 1368555299353 audrey phn pics 102

3 Reviews for A&K Event Designers

Nichele · Married on 03/05/2016

The professionalism shown by this couple is impeccable. They provided me and my husband with a fairly tale wedding that will live with us the rest of our lives. I will definitely recommend them to any couples looking for a wedding planner who can bring their wedding fantasy to life. Go to their website and see the video of my first vu Ewing of the venue. My reaction says it all.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Sequoyah · Married on 03/24/2012

Great, professional, and fun team to work with. They traveled from a distance, decorated, coordinated and made sure they mentored myself and husband so that we can be stressed free. We love them like family! This team will not lead you in the wrong direction.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Naomi · Married on 06/30/2011

A & K event designers delivered on all their promises!!!! You tell them your dream and they bring your vision to life with all the bells and whistles that even you forgot to think of. They listen to your wants and needs and balance the two together "Seamlessly, and Beautifully!" The Unforgettable way they can deal with the mother of the groom and mother of the bride while giving the Bride her every desire was Amazing!!!! The first meeting I had with them included both the my family and my husbands family; both of which consist of strong personalities!!!. This Husband and Wife Team fascilitated the meeting while maintaining control and generating excitement for our special day!!!!! They are absolutely Amazing!!! Thanks to them I had the wedding of a lifetime and all my friends and family still talk about how Fabulous it was til this day! You wont have to worry one bit which is a Wonderful feeling on such a huge day. What more can I say? A & K will definitely MAKE YOUR DAY! Even in Louisiana :) -Naomi M.

Sent on 05/16/2013

A&K Event Designers FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• 8520 Sunset Canyon Drive Temple, 76502 See on map