1504 n. naper blvd. Suite 116, Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

55 Reviews for A Joyful Occasion Bridal

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2017

Susan and Kelly were absolutely wonderful and helped me choose my perfect wedding dress! I was so indecisive and returned on three occasions to try on dresses to help me narrow down the ONE from their amazing selection!!! So bummed that they closed but their business was more than I could have asked for!! So grateful that I found them just in time!! :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

My experience at Joyful Occassion was exactly how I imagined trying on dresses would be. I had two appointments at other places and I canceled them because I didn't even want to compare - when you know, you know. They are by appointment only, which is nice because you are the focus. The salon is smaller so it is not an overwhelming amount of dresses, however, they did have a variety of styles and designers. The owners also provide honest feedback and let you take your time deciding - the icing on the cake was when I put on the veil and the belt to bring the whole look together. I couldn't be happier with giving my business to this salon.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2017

I purchased my wedding dress and bridesmaids’ dresses from A Joyful Occasion. Kelly and Susan made the experiences so easy and enjoyable for me and my wedding party. Above all else, they offer a personalized experience and expertise with all things wedding! They referred a great, and very reasonably priced, seamstress in the area, they made sure everything arrived on time, they were kind and courteous to all my bridesmaids, some of whom were able to come in for a fitting, and some that lived out of state and had to order everything over the phone. I also bought my veil and hair clips from AJO, and thought they were beautiful. With their great selections of gowns, affordable prices and wedding expertise, I highly recommend using Kelly and Susan to any bride!

Sent on 05/29/2017