Newburgh, Newburgh, NY 12550 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About A Joyful Ceremony

A Joyful Ceremony is a passionate wedding officiant business based out of Newburgh, New York. This unique company is run by Reverend Patt Kauffman, an ordained Lutheran pastor who specializes in ceremonies outside of places of worship. She believes that love is love, and welcome couples from all faiths, backgrounds and sexual orientations. A Joyful Ceremony looks forward to sharing in your loving, joy-filled, special day.

Reverend Patt Kauffman is happy to meet with you either in person, over the phone, through Skype or via Facetime to discuss your ceremony. She’s happy to include any readings, religious or ethnic traditions and personal elements that you wish to have. Her ceremonies usually last from 20 minutes to an hour, and will include any type of vows you’d like. Reverend Patt’s goal is for your ceremony to be unique, personal and remembered forever. Her services include:

• Civil union
  • Counseling
  • Customized vows
  • Licensed

Areas Covered

A Joyful Ceremony is located in Newburgh, New York, but performs weddings all over the Hudson Valley, as well as the tri-state area. These local areas include:

• New York City

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for A Joyful Ceremony

Jason Mintz · Married on 10/20/2018

Patt Was Amazing!

We couldnt have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Patt is warm and caring. The service she put together was very personalized and even though we met Patt recently, we felt that she knew us for ages and deeply understood who we are,. Thanks to Patt we had a beautiful ceremony that we will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Jason, I'm still smiling! What an honor it was to be a part of you and Diane's day! I always say that I am blessed to work with great couples and to count them as friends. Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon! All my love!

Kara · Married on 07/21/2017

Patt is wonderful woman. Her kind heart filled the air at our wedding. She really did her homework and took the time to go back and forth with me to personalize our ceremony sermon so that it was truly special. If marriage weren’t permanent I’d use her again in a heart beat. Thanks again for everything Patt.

Sent on 08/01/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thank you, Kara, for your kind words! It was such an honor to be with you and Ryan on your very special day. You are a beautiful couple both inside and out, and I know you will have many happy years together. Sorry I missed The Hustle; I know it was memorable! Please give my love to your parents; they were so very kind and gracious. And give Nixon a kiss for us! Love, and all the best, always, Patt

Lucas · Married on 06/17/2017

Reverend Kauffman was exceptional. The ceremony was based on our specific needs and requests without any pressure!

Sent on 08/08/2017

A Joyful Ceremony's reply:

Thanks, Luke for the review! It was so much fun being a part of you and Amanda starting your wedded life together. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you many many years of happiness!

Award

A Joyful Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI