Compton, CA 90224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Joyeux Day

Your Wedding is all about you. The Bride & Groom. A Joyeux Day will give you a wedding that is Uniquely Yours.
A Signature Wedding. Your Wedding Day. A Joyeux Day.

We offer packages from Day/Month of Coordination to Full Service Coordination. We also offer al a carte services.
Please visit our website for more information on how we are here for you from YES to I DO.

1 Reviews for A Joyeux Day

Huong · Married on 06/12/2009

Stephanie was my DOC on June 12, 2009 and she did a superb job. I found her through weddingbee where she was offering free DOC services in order to build her portfolio. We met twice before the rehearsal lunch in order to go over the schedule and for her to become acquainted with the venue and layout. She coordinated the rehearsal and the lineup and here are a few of the things she did for me.
    -I asked for some recommendations for manicure/pedicure shops close to the hotel/venue. She researched the nail salons for me and sent me a spreadsheet with various shops, prices, contact numbers, etc.
    -She created an alternative map for my local guests so that they would have alternative routes
    -She called/emailed all the vendors the week of the wedding in order to confirm arrival time, set up time, etc. All my vendors enjoyed working with Stephanie.
    -She created a detailed day of schedule wiht list of contact names/numbers, etc
    -Numerous emails/phone calls from the time we signed the contract until the day of the wedding.
    -Day of the wedding: Stephanie was there at 1pm (ceremony started at 5:30pm) setting up the tables, my centerpieces and also my ceremony decor. She coordinated with the vendors (gave checks to vendors) and made sure they were fed during the appropriate time. She straightened my train before I walked down the aisle and reminded me to breathe and hold my bouquet lower! :)

Overall, it was great to have Stephanie as a DOC. It was nice to have someone there to coordinate the day so that I didn't have to stress about anything and felt as though I could depend on her to follow through. If you are looking for a DOC, I would highly recommend Stephanie of A Joyeux Day Wedding and Events.

A Joyeux Day FAQ