Louisville, KY 40204 Map · Phone number

81d0b2f44b13bd98 JM Wedding

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for A Jason Mattingly Film

Juan · Married on 11/05/2016

We almost decided to opt out of a videographer since we had a lot going on already but we are extremely glad we found Jason!!! The TL:DR is Jason was very professional and his work is amazing! His passion really showed in the quality, time, and detail he put into filming our special day! He gave us a teaser, under 2 minute trailer which caught all the perfect moments and made us tear up!!

Now, to the details! Your wedding will go by extremely quickly and you don't get to savor every moment, emotion, or detail like you think you will. However, Jason will be able to capture all of your most precious moments and represent the life and emotion of the day that photos just cannot! For the ceremony I (the groom) was given a tiny non intrusive microphone to clearly capture every single word, emotion, and both of mine and my wife's silly personalities! The microphone is small and non intrusive and made me feel all important and stuff! lol. After the ceremony the mic was taken off and I can honestly say I don't remember seeing much of Jason and his camera. It's like he wasn't event there......until we got to see our video!!!! The way he managed to capture every single special moment, and not be in our way is unbelievable!

After only a few minutes of talking with Jason we knew he was extremely confident and was going to have everything under control. We went through our own vision of what we wanted, he provided feedback and ideas but most importantly was able to deliver!! Our video was more like a movie and turned out better than we could have imagined. He has created something we will cherish and watch time after time throughout our marriage. At the end of the day, a videographer will be the best and longest lasting investment that you will make! We loved his work so much that I'm willing to give a personal reference! 812-302-2027

Sent on 02/27/2017

Baely · Married on 10/17/2014

Jason was fantastic. He made a special rig just to get exactly the shots we wanted for our wedding. The final product was precisely what we wanted and we love watching it back. He was very professional and never got in the way, but still managed to get great shots. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2007

Jason was amazing!! I love how he made my wedding look like a movie, and the quality was great! He also did "credits" at the end which has helped me remember other vendors I had and give referrals to my friends who are getting married. Very professional and willing to help in any way he could to make the video and experience unique just for me. I'm in love with the finished product. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 02/01/2017

A Jason Mattingly Film Pricing

A Jason Mattingly Film Price Rates

A Jason Mattingly Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Louisville, 40204 See on map