A Great Mix DJ Entertainment

Catasauqua, Pennsylvania View map

$900 Most Popular Price

A Great Mix DJ Entertainment is a wedding entertainment business located in Catasuqua, Pennsylvania and serves all the Lehgh Valley and Poconos. We know each couple is different, so we work with you to develop a customized playlist for your wedding day. For couples who want to avoid the cheesy DJs, A Great Mix DJ Entertainment is the right choice.

A Great Mix DJ Entertainment offers one package to ensure every couple receives top-notch service. They also only do one event per day to ensure they are entirely focused on the wedding and couple. They can play country, hip-hop, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40 music genres. A Great Mix DJ Entertainment offers the following services:

• Multiple set up locations
  • Wireless microphones (lapel and handheld)
  • Personalized planning guides
  • Liability insurance
  • MC Services
  • Dance lighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Chris Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding! Seamless & Effective

Rob was absolutely terrific! As the MoG hosting the reception, I was so proud of my DiL for discovering & selecting Rob for us to contract as the DJ. Rob is the type of DJ/emcee who knows how to keep the flow moving without making it about himself. He was aware of and responsive to the feel of the room and status of the meal service. It's a real tribute to him that we knew only knew he was there because he did his job so effectively. His intake process was thorough; plus, he took extra care to pronounce everyone's names correctly (we had some tough ones!) Rob made sure all of the Bride's songs were played and of their order of importance to her. He walked us through timing and coordinating with meal service to match the special dances, which was a HUGE help. I can't say enough good things about Rob. He worked so well with my DiL and she also deserves credit for her playlist, which was nothing short of fabulous! Our guests covered a wide age range and we had people of a variety of backgrounds in the mix. All of them had a great time thanks to the atmosphere Rob helped us create. If you can book Rob, snap him up quickly -- he's a GEM!!!
  • Mickail
    Mickail M. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect 10/19/19

Robert was absolutely amazing. He was extremely organized, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He ensured that I got everything that I needed to him right on time and met with my husband and I to go over the details so we were all on the same page. He had great song suggestions that were extremely helpful during the selection process and made accommodations to ensure that we were able to have our perfect night. (i.e. I wanted Butterfly Kisses to be played for my father daughter song, we were pressed for time during the evening and in order for me to have that dance with my dad, Robert shortened the song so that it could still be played. I appreciate his willingness to make it happen!) At the wedding, it was nothing short of perfect. And Robert was such a large part of creating that. All night long we had guests telling us it was their favorite wedding that they had ever attended. He had everyone dancing all night long, and truly created a night that my husband and I will never forget.
    Krista Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, organized, passionate DJ

Words truly cannot describe how grateful my husband and I are to have such a interactive and great DJ at our wedding. Guests were on the dance floor at all times, regardless of age which made us so happy to know everyone was truly enjoying themselves at our reception. Rob is professional, loves what he does and those he DJs for, and is very organized and responsive. We are so lucky to have had you as part of our night. We thank you so very much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

A Great Mix DJ Entertainment Price Rates

Reflections Creative Photography Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Rob a number of time and I must say it's a pleasure! He is always interacting with the photography staff, venue and B&G making it a team event. Most of all keeps that dance floor filled all night long. A good DJ for any couple/family to consider.

Sand Springs Country Club Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Soundscape DJ Entertainment blew me away from the first wedding I heard them at. Not only were they incredibly great to work with, but they also showed immense talent and passion for what they do. Rob and Katie went above and beyond to provide guests what they want to hear. They are organized, personable, and will get your guests dancing in no time! I highly recommend this company for your wedding day music!

Catasauqua Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, 18032
Location of (A Great Mix DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding