A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

1738 Timber Creek Rd NE, Cleveland, TN 37323, Cleveland, TN 37323 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

Hello, and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about who I am. My name is Lynn Grand and I am a licensed, Non-Denominational, Ordained Officiant - Ceremonial Minister. I provide the highest level of quality to your wedding ceremony making sure that each step of your ceremony fits your wants, needs and most importantly, your personalities. I work closely with my couples, ensuring I capture exactly what they're looking for. From the wedding vows to the exchanging of rings each aspect of the ceremony will be highlighted in its importance. Your wedding ceremony is extremely important to me which is why I will only perform ONE wedding a day...yours. I am also a certified facilitator for SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) Pre-Marital Assessment.

All the best...
Lynn

Follow A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister on

0733afdae17a434a Eric Andrea Copy
0733afdae17a434a Eric Andrea Copy
eric andrea
1298552711083688658502314945053690077882874n
A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

9 Reviews for A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

• Jen

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Lynn was absolutely wonderful to work with! We really had no idea how to write a wedding ceremony, and Lynn was there every step of the way to help us! Our ceremony was very 'us' and was everything I hoped it would be. I might be biased, but it was my favorite and most personal ceremony! Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony and our vows. I never expected our ceremony to be filled with so much joy and laughter. Lynn was so kind, helpful, and extremely responsive to all of our questions. She was a joy to work with! Any couple would be extremely fortunate to work with Lynn!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Lynn is wonderful! She's very professional and organized and great to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and communicating with her was very easy and she was very prompt in responding to any emails or phone calls. The rehearsal and wedding went great and she even took care of our marriage license for us since we were leaving town the next day. Lynn definitely takes care of her wedding couples!

Rashani · Married on 03/11/2018

Lynn was so kind and helpful. The best officiant I think there is especially if your not too familiar with weddings. She was very organized and accommodating and will make sure she can be there to help your wedding go perfectly! Loved her . She’s highly recommended.

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister Pricing

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister Price Rates

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 1738 Timber Creek Rd NE, Cleveland, TN 37323 Cleveland, Tennessee, TN 37323 See on map
    201-916-1330 (Phone number)