A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

Where "Happily Ever After" Begins

Hello, and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about who I am. My name is Lynn Grand and I am a licensed, Non-Denominational, Ordained Officiant - Ceremonial Minister and I am honored to perform weddings for ALL couples who share a deep love for one another.  I provide the highest level of quality to your wedding ceremony making sure that your ceremony fits your wants, needs and most importantly, your personalities.  I work closely with my couples, ensuring I capture exactly what they're looking for. From the wedding vows to the exchanging of the rings each aspect of the ceremony will be highlighted in its importance. Your wedding ceremony is extremely important to me which is why I will only perform one wedding a day. You have 100% of me for as long as you need me. Your ceremony is just as important to me as it is to you.

All the best....
Lynn

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Albuquerque

Follow A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister on

5 Reviews for A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister

Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Lynn Grand created a very personalized, memorable, beautiful, and creative wedding ceremony for us. It was perfect and gorgeous. She is knowledgeable, professional, and open-minded. She first met up in a Flying Star cafe and spent more than an hour listening to us and then sharing many ideas with us. Later on she sent us lots of information and sample ideas via email on how to create a meaningful wedding ceremony. She shared ideas with us on so many details such as wedding ceremony procedure, activities (e.g., wishing stones), and vows and spent lots of time editing the wedding ceremony script. Our wedding guests were all very impressed by the beautiful wedding ceremony Lynn Grand created for us. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever attended. Lynn Grand is the best officiant! Rex

Profile Picture Rex, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't begin to thank Lynn enough!! I was a little concerned picking an officiant I had never met. During the process of contacting her and arranging our ceremony, I was so impressed! We talked via email about what we wanted and Lynn sent a packet of ideas and sample ceremonies as a beginning point. She allowed us to customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted! The process was so easy! I felt right at home with her. There was no awkwardness at all. The day of the wedding, she was very professional and felt more like a friend. Our guests were also touched by her! We would highly recommend Lynn!

Profile Picture gay, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Exceptional ... Lynn was flexible and got to know exactly what we wanted. She will not stop until your wedding ceremony is perfect!

Profile Picture User5337697, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister Pricing

A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Licensed Officiant / Ceremonial Minister Price Rates

Wedding Services Pricing