A Formal Affair (AFA) Limousine Service

A Formal Affair (AFA) Limousine Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Formal Affair (AFA) Limousine Service

Affordable Luxury
A Formal Affair Limousine service is an award winning luxury limo service specializing in affordable elegance for weddings and special events. We offer a most diverse fleet in the Piedmont Triad and Triangle areas.

Categories: Wedding Limo

One-Way Trip (1)
DVD Player (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)

2.0

A big beware for those renting from this company. You do not get what is advertised!! I rented Formal 4 based on the photos online expecting to get a limo bus. What I received was an old black run down vehicle with individual seats like a coach bus. Broken AC, torn upholstery, unclean... NOT what a bride wants to ride in for her wedding. They “threw in a free limo” likely because of the DISASTER that was sent to me. Regardless, it still made what I paid OVERPRICED for what I received. I do not recommend this company for future use!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

we were extremely pleased with limos we received for the wedding on Aug 25 2018. Kathy was a big help in the planning stages of our wedding day experience we got 3 limos from AFA limo the Awesome Hummer the limo Bus and the Range Rover at the end of the night for the getaway as it was different and unique. Good job on the delivery at the wedding drivers were polite and courteous Excellent time and superb polite drivers very pleased with overall day. 5 stars

Profile Picture Steve, 8/25/18, 1 Review
0.5

Ruined my day. Very rude and the driver smelled like alcohol. The driver argued with me over the money we needed to pay and he would not listen. I called the office in raleigh to see if I could make a complaint or get some answers and the receptionist told me she couldn't help me and I needed to email someone. Then I emailed the company and they did not have any training as well. They were rude and unapologetic. They also did not care the driver smelled like alcohol. We will never use this company again.

Profile Picture Shynese, 7/14/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1403291359323 hrz afa images 21
220x220 sq 1403291366407 hrz afa images 22
220x220 sq 1403291376719 vert afa images 69

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Always amazing to work with!

When I got married - I used A Formal Affair for my limousine needs. They are a wonderful choice for your limousine and transportation needs!

If you would are seeking a limousine service, this is a great one! They are client oriented and will help you in any way they can. Good people and quality service make them a top choice! Dianne Duffy Carolina Weddings and Wagons

Olga and Paul with A Formal Affair (AFA) are truly Amazing! We have worked many events with them and their staff which are professional on every level. They have so many vehicles that can accommodate any size party. They will always be a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with them more in the future. We will continue to recommend them to our couples.

97 PROS I KNOW