3864 San Jose Park Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32217 Map · Phone number

About A Floral Affair and Gifts

Let us help make your event a dream come true. From simple weddings to formal affairs, we will use our creativity to make your event one to remember. Our desire is to provide you with floral products and gifts that will exceed your expectations while being respectful of your budget. Bring us your pictures and your wish list and leave the rest to us. We will provide you with our professional talents, and will gladly consult with other vendors involved in your special affair to create a team approach for a truly spectacular event.

We offer a complimentary wedding or special event consultation where we will brainstorm ideas with you to help create the look and ambiance that you desire for your special day. Together we will create a floral vision that you will be proud to share with family and friends on your most special day. No wedding is too small and none is too large. We will gladly help you with color choices, seasonal flower availability and if needed sample flowers for your consideration. If you wish we can also assist you with locating other wedding items that you may desire for either the wedding and/or the reception.

Please contact us at 904-537-4714 or flowers@dontforgettheflowers.com for more information! We look forward to hearing from you!

Centerpieces2
PinkBouquet
OrangeBouquet

9 Reviews for A Floral Affair and Gifts

Arie · Married on 02/23/2013

Leslie provided the flowers for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and had the pleasure of meeting, and working with, Leslie at the church. She was absolutely fantastic!! I can't recommend her highly enough. She was a God-send during the set up process. The bride couldn't stop raving about how incredible it was to work with Leslie, how well she listened to her, took the time to understand her, and what she wanted, and then worked hard to find a way to make it happen within budget.

I don't live in Jacksonville, but if I did, I would never use another florist. I can guarantee if I ever need flowers there, I will call Leslie, and only Leslie.

Melanie · Married on 11/11/2012

Lesley did an amazing job with all of the flowers for our outdoor wedding, as well as with the separate arrangments I had sent to my mother/gma after the wedding. She was very informative about flower suggestions based on our theme/color preferences and quite willing to work around our budget too.

We highly recommended her to anyone else looking for friendly quality! Thanks Lesley!!

Melanie and Mike

Monshonda · Married on 08/18/2012

I strongly recommend A Floral Affair & Gifts to complete your floral arrangements for your wedding. Mrs. Lesley and staff did an amazing job decorating for my wedding & the flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, & columns were immaculate. Mrs. Lesley is very professional and provided top of the line service. A Floral Affair & Gifts made our wedding memorable. Ms. Lesley was so personable and, it was a pleasure having her as my florist.

Award