A Fine Line, LLC

Serving Baltimore, Harford, and surrounding counties, Perry Hall, MD 21128 Map · Phone number

About A Fine Line, LLC

Invitations, Calligraphy, Favors,& More for Your Life Celebrations...

You're Engaged…Congratulations! Now it's time to tell everyone the wonderful news & announce your wedding with style! With reliable and creative expertise, A Fine Line Calligraphy can provide you with personalized and/or custom save the dates, wedding invitations, hand calligraphy, wedding programs, seating charts & more. Contact us for your personal consultation today. Congratulations again and we can't wait to see you.

Follow A Fine Line, LLC on

EB2086regular
FirstPostcardtoBrides012010
A Fine Line, LLC
Beautiful Layered Pocket Invitation (Envelopment) with enclosures in coral and green
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Wedding Favors
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Wedding Favors
Every girl feels like a princess on her wedding day.  Announce your upcoming fairytale wedding to...
Every girl feels like a princess on her wedding day. Announce your upcoming fairytale wedding to...
Wedding Floor Decal for Reception
Cherry Blossom Shades for Wedding Favors
Cherry Blossom Shades for Wedding Favors
JamesMadsen
A Fine Line, LLC
You and your fiance's initials in diecut will grace the cover of this colorful & modern wedding...
Tiffany Blue and Brown Wedding Ceremony Accessories: flower basket, ring bearer pillow, garter,...
DanielCavett
A Fine Line, LLC
This magnetic photo calendar is a great way to remind your wedding guests to save the date!
Edible Wedding Favors - Cherry Blossom Themed Lollipops
Edible Wedding Favors - Cherry Blossom Themed Lollipops
EB2086regular
FirstPostcardtoBrides012010

5 Reviews for A Fine Line, LLC

Katherine · Married on 05/14/2011

If I could I would give Tiffany a 100/5. She is so wonderful! She worked with me to make the perfect invitation at the best cost anywhere in Baltimore. She is so sweet and so great to work with. I could not thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Nicole · Married on 03/27/2010

I highly recommend A Fine Line, LLC. The unique favors were a hit amongst our guests and were a great value compared to other vendors we shopped. Tiffany Stith exemplified exceptional professionalism and customer service (she even delivered my favors to my parents' home). I truly appreciated her dedication to detail and extremely pleasant attitude. Exactly what a "stress free" bride desires!

Sent on 04/17/2010

Katrina · Married on 09/26/2009

I needed a last minute calligrapher for my wedding(and when I say last minute I mean a WEEK before the wedding). Tiffany helped me out no problem. She was so kind and helpful and I sincerely enjoyed working with her. You can tell she is very experienced in what she does. It shows in her work. My cards looked amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2009

A Fine Line, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

• Serving Baltimore, Harford, and surrounding counties Perry Hall, 21128 See on map
    When you are ready to make an appointment for your personal consulation, just call us at 410-967-7293. Browse our selection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at http://www.AFineLineCalligraphy.com