Omaha, NE 68130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About A Final Take Music and Video

At A Final Take, we work hard to make your events fun and memorable for you and your guests. We provide our clients with unmatched personalized attention. To us, your every moment should have the same precision as the Final Take.

Follow A Final Take Music and Video on

c9bcfeba6e0d11d4 1526653703 fc14ade9eb938255 1526653700650 3 joel 2

• Videos 4

37 Reviews for A Final Take Music and Video

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

Joel and Kate with A Final Take Music and Video- Let’s start with video- I have not seen my video yet but I am absolutely sure it will be amazing because Kate was awesome to work with, I had all day coverage so I am super excited to see the final product. Kate was so easy to work with, super nice. Videography is worth every penny, I wanted all the small details captured that as a bride I worked so hard and long to have in my wedding day. Joel was my DJ and let me just say total professional- he kept the night on track and flowing perfectly. Also my dance floor was packed until the very end. He did something really cool and unique to keep the children in attendance with their parents and not on the dance floor during all the spotlight dances. He also did the wedding ceremony music which I added on about a month before the wedding, everything was perfect and exactly how I wanted it.

Jacob · Married on 07/10/2015

Joel with A Final Take was just the right DJ for our wedding in July 2015. He read and understood our personalities and it translated to a great evening--matching our music tastes with just the right energy for our guests. The night flowed well and we heard so many of our favorites at just the right time. Joel was really friendly and flexible from the get go and gave us such great peace of mind that the music at our reception would be perfect. He was great at emceeing too.

April · Married on 06/13/2015

We used A Final Take for our videography at our wedding. I really wasn't sure we needed a videographer since it's one more thing to pay for, but I am SO glad we did. Turns out it was completely worth it! My now-husband and I chose to do a slideshow with a same day edit of getting ready and the ceremony. (He refused to do the love-story interviews and Kate and Joel worked with us and adjusted our contract.) Kate was there already at 8am to film us getting ready and she captured our day beautifully. The video was ready to show at the reception and I've only heard wonderful things about our video. It is something we will treasure forever. Thank you Kate and A Final Take for giving us something to always remember our beautiful wedding day!

A Final Take Music and Video Pricing

A Final Take Music and Video Price Rates

A Final Take Music and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Uplighting
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Flip Book

• A View Venues
    A View Venues Banquet Halls

Joel and Kate are a pleasure to work with and we always love having them in our venues! Their same-day edit skills are unparalleled and their DJ and MC skills never disappoint!

• A Better Exposure
    A Better Exposure Wedding Photographers

The team at A Final Take Music and Video have maintained the highest degree of superiority in Technical Skills and Client Services.

• TLC Photography