14375 Liberty Street Suite 106, Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About A&E Weddings & Events

A&E Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding and event planning firm based in Montgomery, Texas that puts their clients first. Founded by mother and daughter Liz Conlin and Amy Brewington, they consider clients part of their family. They customize their wedding planning services to fit the unique needs of the couples they work with. A&E Weddings & Events will be by your side from start to finish, making sure every detail of your wedding is perfect.

Experience
Amy and Liz launched A&E Weddings & Events in 2013 after years of collaborating on weddings and corporate events together. With their strong family support, they have successfully turned A&E Weddings & Events into one of the fastest-growing firms in the Houston area.

A&E Weddings and Events offers wedding and event planning services. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

A&E Weddings & Events 3
A&E Weddings & Events 4
A&E Weddings & Events 5

Debbie · Married on 03/10/2018

A&E Wedding & Events are life savers when it come to planning a wedding! Amy & Liz are wonderful ladies! They are definitely both professionals! Very caring, thoughtful, lovely ladies that were wonderful to work with for our daughters wedding 03/10/18. Both seemed to go the extra mile to make the wedding lovely. It was definitely very lovely! We truly appreciate everything and everyone one of the vendors they suggested that were wonderful and easy to work with! Highly recommend A&E Events & Weddings for that special touch on that special day! Thank you both for everything!

Dolores · Married on 11/11/2017

There are no words to express how wonderful Amy and Liz at A&E Events are. David and I knew immediately after meeting Amy and Liz at our interview that we would use A & E Events. They made my wedding planning so fun and stress free. When I say stress free I truly mean no stress. I worried about nothing with them. If I needed something they were there. They were very prompt at returning phone calls and emails. When my 100 max person wedding went to 250 plus Amy and Liz handled everything beautifuly! They notified all vendors and made adjustments as needed. The day of Wedding was so easy and organized that I was able to enjoy all the pre- wedding getting ready and my wedding was STUNNING thanks to them. Once the wedding planning and wedding is over you will miss them, they become close friends. My husband and I have 2 daughters, we will be calling Amy and Liz at A& E Events.

Becky · Married on 08/05/2017

This mother daughter team is amazing and our day would not have been so special without them. We are not from this area and did not know a single person. They were referred to me by several people and I am so thankful I took their advice. They did an amazing job. Everything was perfect and I was stress free the day of our daughters wedding. I can not thank them enough for all their help.

A&E Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• C &I by Luxe Line
    C &I by Luxe Line Wedding Jewelers

Beautifully planned events!

• Detroit Steel
    Detroit Steel Wedding Bands

We worked with Amy and her team on a wedding at the Traditions Club in Bryan, Texas during May of 2014. Amy was extremely helpful, patient, organized, and fun to work with! I never had to ask her a question of what was next on the timeline or where we were on the schedule during the reception. I highly recommend A&E!!

• Bow Tie Entertainment
    Bow Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

I always enjoy working with Liz and Amy. They are very professional and keep the wedding night organized and moving forward. I would recommend A&E Wedding & Events to any bride looking for a company to help plan their special day!

• 14375 Liberty Street Suite 106, Suite 106 Montgomery, Texas, 77356 See on map
    9364494900 (Other Phone Number)
    9364494900 (Fax Number)