San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number

About A Dream Wedding by Betsy Raye

Awarded The Bride's Choice Award For Three Years

Hello my name is Betsy Raye and I have the best job ever! I am a non denominational wedding officiant/minister and perform wedding ceremonies with great joy, confidence and warmth. Generally I perform ceremonies in and around San Diego, CA. I am most happy to perform your wedding anywhere you envision that momentous day taking place. It is always an honor to be part in a couples most special day, to be the one to pronounce you husband and wife after that never to be forgotten kiss. I am truly a very lucky person.

Not only do I perform wedding ceremonies, I address many of the details that a wedding planner would look at. My job doesn't end with reading the words at a wedding ceremony. I want your ceremony to be beautiful and perfect. To make that happen I look at every aspect, the timing of music, flowers, placement of chars, tables, lighting, who is seated when, timing of walking, announcements, the list goes on.

For me, it is important that you don't feel stressed so you are able to enjoy your wedding day. The biggest way to do that is to be prepared. I am here to help make that happen. I'm not just an Officiant/Minister that comes and reads a ceremony. I have a huge amount of resources, skills and experience, not to mention the love for what I do.

What do you think makes a good wedding officiant/minister? I think it is the love for what you do, the love for working and helping people, AND some very important skills. 1. Organizaiton/Reliability 2. Enjoy public speaking 3. Have the ability to calm any situation. 4. Have a confident, yet warm and joyful personality.

Please feel free to contact me. There is no pressure whatsoever. I am most happy to answer all you questions without any obligation.

revbetsyrayefinalforsite
Beach near Deception Pass
revbetsyrayefinalforsite

31 Reviews for A Dream Wedding by Betsy Raye

Kari · Married on 09/28/2013

Betsy was the only person I could imagine officiating our wedding day!!! She not only gave me the absolute confidence that our service was going to be well organized and done how WE wanted it, but she is so experienced that she thought of things that we did not and gave us the ability to enjoy every moment. When you spend so much time as a bride planning your wedding ceremony and mainly reception you sometimes lose the site in the planning that the day is about the two of you. She made sure that we remembered that and more. Everything was thought of by her that would make our day special and was discussed in the beginning so there was no surprises. It truly was one of the best days of our lives!!! Thank you so much Betsy for helping us express the love that we have in our hearts and were able to share with all of our family and friends in the best way possible!!!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Donna · Married on 04/05/2013

My experience with Betsy Raye was wonderful from the time we first spoke to thanking her for being our Officiant. She is soft spoken, very well groomed and very professional. She actually made me feel like we were family.
    We were in the process of buying a new home and in the middle of packing when we decided to tie the knot so we were terribly unorganized. Our home was the setting and even thought most everything was packed away Betsy filled it with warmth.
    She is a delightful person and would make any wedding special even if it were chaotic like mine. Many hugs to Betsy Raye.. She is a 10 in my book.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Gena · Married on 08/18/2012

All I can really say about Betsy is she made our wedding vows worry free:) Betsy, is such a nice lady!
    Duane, and Gena

Sent on 08/21/2012

A Dream Wedding by Betsy Raye FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto