Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for A Different Kind of DJ - Ron Grandia

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

Ron Grandia really does live up to his reputation. He is friendly, fun and carries the wedding reception with ease. One of my biggest concerns about getting a DJ was that I didn’t want to end up with someone who cracked crude jokes or tried to be funny and wasn’t. Ron is extremely professional and goes out of his way to blend in. He gets the guests’ attention and is great at getting even the grandparents out on the dance floor. I wont give away his secret, but he has a very unique way of introducing the bridal party, which my guests are still talking about! It was so much fun! He is very personable and easy to work with and he understood exactly the type of music and atmosphere we wanted during our reception. I would highly recommend Ron Grandia as your DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Michael · Married on 11/07/2009

There isnt enough we can say about Ron and the "party" that he put on for us. He captured the mood of the moment no matter what arised. Ron was able to handle every crazy request that came his way and could not have been mor eamazing as Master of the Ceremony - he had us rolling on the ground laughing when we needed it, crying our eyes out when the moment called for it and just generally contributed in a BIG way toward ensuring that the night was magical. He even stayed to the very end and offered us (Bride & Groom) a ride back to our hotel when our car service failed us at the end of the night - who does that!? Such a solid find for us in our search for a DJ/MC. Big Thanks to Ron!

Sent on 01/28/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2007

Ron did a great job of learning about us as a couple. He provided ideas about how to make the reception even more fun and was open to our requests and scheduling. He was more of an MC than a DJ and he interviewed guests and kept the mood up the whole time!

Sent on 06/23/2008

• Flower Divas, Inc.
    Flower Divas, Inc. Wedding Florists

Ron always looks great and is so professional. We enjoy seeing him as the DJ when we are working any event.

• rhee bevere photography
    rhee bevere photography Wedding Photographers

Ron defines the term Master of Ceremonies. He can "read" an event, feels the ebbs and flows, and can naturally bring the party around to where it needs to be. Every time. There is no "down" or "up" at a Ron Grandia event. There is even, smooth transitions from ceremony to cocktails to toasts. There are no massive displays of speakers getting in the way, just him and a small table and thin tall speakers you don't even realize are there. He takes the time to get to know each couple so he can bring their personalities to the party rather than just play what's popular. Worth. Every. Penny.

• Aaron Lee Films
    Aaron Lee Films Wedding Videographers

Ron DJ'd the wedding of my wife's best friend in 2006. He is the best. He's a CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL. It was also the wedding that I used as my first "demo" as a new wedding videographer. Meeting Ron, and maintaining a friendship as fellow wedding vendors has been instrumental to my success. He sets a great example for everyone in the business how to conduct themselves on and off "the court". The work is superb. He's talented, smart, well groomed, and can READ THE ROOM. You'll love working with him.

• Campbell, 95008 See on map